Everyone Deserves To Have Fun! *oneshot*

*The Invitational kids are having fun in the sun at a local swimming pool, but not everyone is splashing and having a good time. Fan, Clover, and the rest of the gang must figure out how they can include everyone to have fun!*

--------------------------------

A van pulled up towards the drop-off zone of a public pool. As the van halted, MePhone hopped out from the passenger seat and walked over to the van's sliding door, dawning in an open blue tourist shirt, beige khakis, and blue flip-flops.

Upon opening the door, a swarm of children ran out, nearly toppling MePhone to the ground. The excited laughter and chitter-chatter from the children spread throughout the area.

All the children were equipped with everything they needed for their summer-time swim: Nickel & Balloon brought water wings, O.J, Bow, and Candle brought along thier bathing caps to protect their curly-textured hair, Tea Kettle brought her beach floppy hat and extra snacks, Lifering was equipped for literally everything from sunblock to extra flip flops in case someone's broke: yep, these kids were prepared for fun in the sun!

MePhone, though, was extra prepared on taking care of these kids for swimming, as he brought along his loyal assistants, MePad & Toliet, to help out a bit for today only. While the two were leading the kids towards the pool, MePhone stayed behind to get something, or somebody.

"Cabby, Goo, come on! The pool's going to be great!" Fan called to them, as his group was being led to the pool.

"Yeah, there's so much here! There's even sand!" Clover added with excitement. She'd brought along her matching green pail and shovel for this moment.

Not so far from where they stood, an automatic ramp lowered onto the sidewalk, that caught some people's attention. There, two kids rolled out, those being Cabby and Goo. Both children had their essential moving devices: Goo had his flat scooter and Cabby had her wheelchair, equipped with a few adjustments, like her hobby bag & zip ties on her wheels, to prevent her wheels from slipping on the surface. Cabby was the first one out, so she decided to roll over to them.

"Oh, don't worry, guys," Cabby smiled, reaching for something in her bag equipped from the back of her wheelchair. "You go have fun, we'll be there in a moment."

"Yeah!" Suddenly, Goo rolled over with a lofty half-sided grin. "We're gonna have loads of fun, fun like going to a circus, and getting an extra-large popcorn before seeing the big act and you're excited. Then, the music starts and you see clowns, and trapeze flyers, and and, it's so cool!"

Fan and Clover chuckled at Goo's enthusiasm, then all of them continued following the rest of the group. The pool wasn't all that busy and was relatively small compared to all the popular pools in the area, but as Clover said, there were lots to do for the kids. There were at least ten slides, a lazy river, a mix between a sand-play area and a volleyball court, a lounging area, a sensory area for the little kids like Box, and a food court!

For some time, the kids headed off to their respected areas to go and play but made sure to stay in view of their caretakers so that they didn't have to worry about them going missing. Though, most of the kids hopped into the shallow end of the pool, being sure to stay away from the danger that was the deep end.

As Fan was having a splash-fight with The Floor, who had shapeshifted himself into the water's surface, Fan got distracted by seeing Cabby and Goo at the tables, chatting with another while Cabby was drawing in a step-by-step coloring book.

"Hey, Cabby! Goo! Why aren't you swimming with us? The waters great!" Fan called to them, splashing the water as a way to convince them to hop in.

"Thanks, Fan.. but neither of us can't play in the water with you guys," Cabby informed.