Autism Acceptance Month! ♾️

Hey hey, everyone!

Sorry if it's been awhile; life has me in its tight grip, and I'm trying to get around this final quarter.

So, because life in high-school is gonna be busy, this book won't be that active for a while.  In the meantime, here's something for a very special occasion during the month of April: Autism Acceptance Month!

And, one of the students happens to fall under the autism spectrum: and that is Magnifying Glass!

Magnifying Glass is happy about reading his favorite book series and being comfortable about being autistic

Magnifying Glass is happy about reading his favorite book series and being comfortable about being autistic. But, for this time of the year for Spring (with Easter on its way) M.G wants us to remeber during this time to,

•Listen to autistic voices and platforms during this month! Keep yourself informed and willful not just during this month, but year round!

•DON'T WEAR BLUE OR USE THE PUZZLE PIECE SYMBOL IF YOU'RE ADVICATING FOR PEOPLE WITH AUTISM: Autistic people don't like these icons, as they're seen as symbols that negatively impact the autism community. Instead, wear red or gold instead of "light it up blue" and use the rainbow-Infinity symbol!

•Autism Speaks is a horrible company and we shouldn't support them!

•Never belittle autistic people or neurodivergent people: they may see the world differently than other people do and react/do things differently, but it doesn't mean you should treat them like they can't do anything any allistic person can!

Anyways, hope all my little jelly-beans are having a great time. Stay safe, and for all my autistic viewers out there, you're valid and wonderful people: not just during this month, but year round!

~Inky!

(Easter Special coming soon!)

(ASKS ARE STILL CLOSED, NO MORE PLEASE!)