(The Inanimate Insanity Class)

Hey guys! And welcome all and one to the Inanimate Insanity Preschool! Where all our favorite contestants and hosts learn, play, and hang out with one another! This part will be about the main cast of the show (there will be two parts of the classes) so I hope you guys will enjoy this.

I'm also going to provide info on the gang if you forgot about them or are just new to this book (we all forget stuff, come on). Anyways, let's begin!

Cheesy (5) and Yin-Yang (5)!

Cheesy
-The class clown! Chessy is full of humor and jokes and willing to make others crack a smile when they're down and is willing to go long lengths with his jokes, no matter what, even if they are a bit too "cheesy".

-owns two joke books: one from Mic and the other from his dad

-every Friday during snack time, Cheesy hosts a standup comedy show.

-likes Yo Mama jokes and Minecraft

-is very sensitive to criticism

-he and Mic are back to being friends but Mic is still trying to get used to his jokes, yes even the flat ones.

-his dad is a comedian so Cheesy wants to be just like him.

-loves snack time

Yin-Yang
-they are two brothers formed into one body, having two personalities.

-Yin is kind, sympathetic, and overall a nice guy to hang out with, even if he's a bit shy. Yang is the more rude one and likes to cause trouble in the classroom, and isn't afraid of doing bad things to get his way. This makes both Yin and the teachers overly stressed. This also causes the brothers to be sent to the Calm Down Corner a lot, even if Yin isn't in the wrong.

-both are somewhat good liars, but Yin tends to break from the guilt.

-both love catching butterflies and eating Oreos, which are one of the few things that the two seem to like to do together

-Cherries and Yin-Yang are cubby buddies and next-door neighbors, which can be why they have such a close bond.

-Yang loves naptime and is always waiting for it, but Yin tends to dislike it due to how long Yang sleeps.

-they both have heterochromia and vitiligo, which also seems to affect their hair too.