[16]

The morning started off as usual, the only difference being that George was slightly more quiet than usual, whenever Dream asked he reassured he was fine. So Dream took his word for it, Dream did some household chores and ran some errands at the store, he come back to George being already curled up in on the couch sound asleep, wrapped in multiple blankets despite it being barely five pm, an extremely unusual behaviour for george however he decided it was probably best to just let him rest as he had learnt that George wasn't the nicest when being disturbed from sleep.

Dream did the dishes, a playlist from Bo Burnhams recent album playing, currently look who's inside again. One of his favourites. He hummed as he did the dishes that had piled up over two or three days, he wasn't sure, he just knew whenever he'd ask George to do it he'd manage to slither his way out of it.

Dream wanted to stream for once, he hadn't done so in a while- well not solo at-least. So after finishing up in the kitchen, he headed to his room.

He booted his PC up, opening twitter and tweeting out that he'd be live in the next few minutes to which everyone excitably began spamming his replies and tweeting out things like 'OUR STREAMERS HOME' and other very over dramatic things about his solo return.

After some time he started up the stream, greeting as usual and answering donos as he aimlessly ran around a minecraft world, he did one or two speed runs but to no avail, they both failed dramatically once when he hit a dead plant in the desert to which the ground beneath him collapsed and it turns out it was just above a rather deep cave system, 'Dream hit the ground to hard' caused him to groan and hit his desk causing chat to respon with 'hot.'

Dream didn't notice that the door had creaked open until chat spammed about hearing it open, reminding him he needed a better mic that didn't pick up such things, he muted, pulling his headset down to rest around his neck, turning to see George.

He was paler than ever, sweating and overall just looked incredibly unwell, he was visibly shivering and had a large white blanket tugged over his shoulders.

"Dream" He mumbled, his throat hoarse and sickly, his arms wrapped tightly around his stomach clutching it in pain. Dream quickly stood, discarding his headphones.

"Woah, honey, what's the matter." He hushed brushing George's hair behind his ear and away from his eyes.

"M'feelin' sick. Don't feel good" he mumbled wiping his eyes, Dream sighed, lifting his hand to check George's temperature, he felt as if he was on fire. "m'cold dream"

"Sit on the edge of the bed love, let me get a thermometer and end the stream okay sweetie?" He hushed, letting his hand brush through George's hot hair. George nodded, flopping down onto the bed.

Dream rushed to the computer, unmuting and lifting his headset.

"Sorry for the abrupt end everyone, George has a fever, might be the flu or something but just wanna make sure he's okay, love you guys, bye!" He quickly ended, his screen appearing with the offline symbol instead of his game play before shutting off the pc as a whole.

He rushed into the kitchen with urgency shuffling through the drawers to find the thermometer, "bingo" he beamed upon finding it, he made a glass of water and grabbed some medicine, heading back into the bedroom.

"Hey baby, it's okay." He hushed, placing the things down and sitting on the edge of the bed, rubbing George's back over the clothing.

"You'll feel better soon, promise" He let his hand thread through George's hair as George whimpered holding his stomach clearly in pain, "I'm going to take your temperature honey, is that okay?" He smiled brushing his thumb over a george's warm cheek, George nodded against him.