6 ☆

The bathroom door slams shut behind her, fingers trembling as they curl around the cool porcelain of the basin

Deep breaths.

Don't lose control.

Please don't give them another reason to hate you.

The moment Jimin approached her, the very second she heard his voice everything inside of her seemed to shut down but not because she was afraid and definitely not because she was hurt by his words as she was used to his pathetic attempts to break her down.

It was something else....something she's never felt before.

She slowly opened her eyes and gasped at her reflection, at the swirls of purple in her eyes.

Why was this happening now?

Was it her anger towards Jimin?

It must be, it's the only explanation because during the entire altercation in the hallway her mind was filled with anger towards the agent but then it was also filled with sadness over what happened with Taehyung.

Was it a mixture of both perhaps? Was her anger towards Jimin and sadness over what happened with Taehyung causing this and if so how does she stop it? How does she control it?

There's a weird sensation behind her eyes, not exactly painful but certainly uncomfortable.

Whatever is happening she needs to keep it under control.

"Breathe, stop thinking about them and just focus on you." She whispers, attempting to push all thoughts of Taehyung and Jimin from her mind but the more she does the more she keeps thinking about them.

The way Taehyung completely shut her out the moment she wasn't his perfect little human.

The way Jimin seems to despise her so ardently without even giving her a chance to prove herself.

How her entire life has most likely been a lie.

She doesn't even know who she truly is anymore and she has nobody to help her, nobody truly on her side besides......

"Look at me Y/N." Jungkook whispers softly as he steps inside the bathroom, his hands coming to rest over her own as their eyes meet in the mirror. "The only way to stop it from consuming you is to control your emotions, I know it's difficult and confusing for you but trust me on this okay." His smile just like his doe eyes is gentle, the way his fingers curl over her own a reassurance that she's not truly alone.