8.2 ☆

Y/N is furious.

Who the fuck does he think he is?!

She doesn't give a shit about the trauma he's been through in his life, it doesn't give him a right to be such a complete asshole to her just because she doesn't fit into his world the way she's supposed to. She understands his apprehension, she gets why he may not entirely trust her but he isn't even willing to give her a chance.

She's just as confused as the rest of them as to who the hell she is and why this is all happening now.

Is she a part of the organisation and she just doesn't remember? Will she turn against them at some point?

Has her entire life up to this point been a lie?

She's scared, angry, confused and getting sick and damn tired of the mess of emotions she's having to deal with.

Taehyung suddenly wanting nothing to do with her.

Jungkook acting super sweet and supportive but then telling her she comes last if he has to make the choice.

Jin, Yoongi and Hobi clearly still haven't made up their minds about her so are completely indifferent and then there's Jimin.....Jimin who seems to loathe her immensely, who clearly enjoys watching her suffer.

.......and this is the very man they want her to work with?!

"You fucking asshole!" She screams through the door, squeezing her eyes shut tight as the fucker has the audacity to laugh at her frustration.

How is she going to survive this? A fucking BDSM club?! She's heard of them obviously but never in her life has she been to one before and now she has to go with Jimin of all people....be his little pet, follow his orders and speak only when spoken to.

"Oh you would fucking love that wouldn't you, you sadistic fucking piece of shit." Y/N growls out as she heads back to the entrance to wait for Jimin.

She won't be saying goodbye to anyone.

She just wants to get this done and find out who she is then she'll decide what to do after.

"Y/N?" The sound of Jungkook's voice calms her down slightly as she turns to watch him approach from the level above. "I know you're not exactly happy about working with Jimin and if I'm totally honest I'm not happy about it either but if this is what Namjoon wants then I'm going to trust him but....." The hybrid pauses as he reaches her, taking a moment to gather his thoughts. "....just be careful okay, try to not rile Jimin up and just come back to us safe."

Y/N feels all her anger dissipate as she watches Jungkook adorably fumble over his words, doe eyes growing wider if it's possible as she leans forward to kiss his cheek.

"Thank you Jungkook, you're the only one who hasn't made me feel like a total outsider. I promise I'll come back, hopefully with some answers for all of us."

"Yeah, me too. Also I just wanted to say sorry for how weird and crazy our first meeting was, I know it doesn't make sense but the second I spotted you at the library I felt this instant connection I couldn't explain, I did things and said things I would never usually do......I even put myself and my team at risk. I still don't understand it but I'm hoping we'll soon find the answers so we can make sense of all this."

"Jungkook nothing has made sense since I met you and Tae." Y/N smiled. "I've also done and said things since meeting you guys that I would never usually do, I mean who would just drop everything to go to an aquarium with a guy she just met. There's clearly something there between us that connects us, I just want to find out what it is....who I am and why this is all happening now."

"I'll do my best to help you."

"I know you will and I appreciate that."

"Just keep yourself safe at the club okay?"

"Wait, you knew he was going to take me there?"

Jungkook sighs. "Unfortunately yeah, Jimin has lots of contacts but the one he trusts the most is Gi and he just so happens to own the biggest and most popular BDSM club in Seoul. I'm not exactly thrilled you'll be with him in that environment but we don't have a choice."

"This Gi guy, just how dangerous is he?"

"He's only dangerous if you cross him so just stay on his good side and you'll be fine plus he loves Jimin so as long as you do as Jimin tells you you'll be safe."

"Great, I actually have to listen to that asshole." Y/N scoffs, noting immediately the way Jungkook's brow furrows.

"I know Jimin can be difficult but he's my brother and I love him....just be patient with him and give him time to come around okay?"

"I get that you love him and I'm sorry if me calling him an asshole has upset you but until he gives me a reason to take my harsh words back and respect him that's the name he's got and I'm not changing it."

Y/N doesn't miss the small smirk that tugs at the corner of Jungkook's mouth, it doesn't last long before he schools his expression to a more indifferent one but it was there and Y/N can't help but chuckle.

"Just be safe okay." Jungkook speaks softly, fingers brushing gently over her hand before he pulls back and reluctantly walks in the opposite direction to pack some gear for his meeting with the Jo-Pok.

Y/N watches as he walks away, waiting for him to round the corner and disappear from view before looking up at the walkway overhead; smile vanishing completely as she spots Taehyung looking down at her.

How long was he watching them?

Why does he even care at this point? He's made it extremely clear how he currently feels so shouldn't he be happy about this.

Taehyung's expression is closed off, guarded and impenetrable. He just stares at her, jaw tense and knuckles white from the powerful grip he's got on the railing. Y/N doesn't even give him a second more of her time or attention, she turns and leans her back against the wall.

She just wants to get there hell out of here.

((As promised yet another chapter update 👀💜 as always let me know your thoughts and thanks for the support))