Introduction

The year is 2055. Humans and Anthros have signed a peace treaty to coexist in the world. By this time,technology has surpassed the world's expectations. It all started when Y/N's team,WLDT,flushed out a criminal hideout. Vez City,a place filled with wonders and dangers alike.

Samantha Cole

Gender: Female
Species: Cat (Birman)
Age: 20

-568 Confirmed kills.
-Served 3 years in the WLDT.
-Even for a cat,Samantha is remarkably agile.

Chen

Gender: Male
Species: Panda
Age: 21

-238 confirmed kills.
-Served 3 years in the WLDT.
-Coming all the way from China,Chen is a professional hacker in the WLDT.

Stephen Cole

Gender: Male
Species: Cat (Birman)
Age: 22

-421 confirmed kills.
-Served 3 years in the WLDT.
-Biological brother of Samantha Cole,Stephen's always looking out for her.

Conrad

Gender: Male
Species: Protogen
Age: 19

-396 confirmed kills.
-Served 1 year in the WLDT.
-With two modified legs for improved running and jumping,Conrad dashes across the battlefield with his trusty compact SMG. Even then,he's not the most serious at times.

Nick Cunnings

Gender: Male
Species: Lion
Age: 30

-621 confirmed kills.
-Served 8 years in the WLDT.
-A war veteran,Nick packs the heat in the team,carrying LMGs and other heavy weaponry.

Jamie

Gender: Male
Species: Black Panther
Age: 28

-533 confirmed kills.
-Served 8 years in the WLDT.
-Jamie and Nick go way back. As his partner,he's always fighting alongside Nick. He's also an explosives expert.

Y/N

Gender: Male
Species: Human
Age: 22

-728 confirmed kills.
-Served 3 years in the WLDT.
-Y/N is good friends with everyone in his team,Stephen being his best friend. For Y/N,every mission is a killing spree.

*Vez City
*Y/N Pov

Conrad held the wall charge.

Conrad: "Ready?"

We all stood back and nodded. He pressed the button.

Conrad: "Here we go!"

The wall charge blew the door open as Conrad rushed in,taking two out. The others heard the charge and were now rushing downstairs,the sound of footsteps slightly echoing. Nick held his position in the middle of the living room,grasping his M2 Model 24.

Well,that was a lot of typos corrected. This is my second story with original artwork coming up! As always,hope you enjoyed!

-J
(360 words)