part 4 to

After all that happened we decided to go to the mall like in every eddsworld fanfiction, and because I'm so cute and quirky and my name is Y/N. I stepped out of the car as the cold air hit my face and moved my hair, before Edd unceremoniously pushed me aside to get out.

Matt ran into glass and broke it into two dimensional pieces, he checked for any injuries before running through again. Tom shortly followed after. Edd and I walked through the door like normal people even though im not cause I'm not like the other girls, my name is Y/N.

I walked through the mall and looked at a few outfits i thought looked cute.

While looking at them, I bumped into someone and fell. They must've not seen me, I am 2 feet tall after all. I took off my headphones which were playing my favorite song.

petrend that song)

I looked up and almost broke my neck. There was a man there. He had a red hoodie and hair that looked like horns, half of his face was scarred and he had a robot arm. I thought his scars were hot cause I think injuries are cool, also I'm not like the other girls. Anyways my point is he was hot, cause I'm 8 years old. Just kidding! I'm 40.

He looked at me and I looked at him. He helped me up and I blushed at the physical contact this fellow Homosapien had given me. I turned off my phone.

I stared at him for a second before realizing...

"Toes?" I said. His eyes widened. Turns out he's my childhood bestfriend, and crush. I blushed even more and looked away to the ground. 

"Y/N/N?" He said and patted me on the head. "You're so short!" He laughed and slapped me. I put my foot up and he did too and we did our classic high foot. 

"What happened to your face, and your arm?" I asked casually. He frowned.

"I did some stupid shit." He swore and the mysterious voice was heard yet again.

"LANGAGE!"

I looked around confused before shrugging. Must've been in my head. I looked back at Tord. "Well, It must've been really stupid, considering your injuries." I laughed, but he didn't laugh. I started to get concerned.

"Hey, I came here with some friends. Wanna meet them? Warning, they're losers." I Farted and he laughed.

"Okay, okay sure." And so I lead him to Edd.

Edd was in a bar getting drunk of off cola, he was smoking and he was high. Tord and I entered the bar. With no explanation, Tord burst into tears when he saw Edd. He fell down and started crying his eyes off- Well, his eye. The other one was gone, It was just a socket. It reminded me of Tom's.

I started getting angry, it's been 30 seconds and he still hasn't stopped. Am I sure this is Toes? Yeah, he has that hoodie. But what happened? What changed.

Music started playing I'm the bra and I started dancing.

(the otrend masic)

I walked up to Tord and helped him up, we started dancing. Eventually, he stopped crying so I took him to Edd.

We walked up to him and Edd looked at us. He teared up. "Tord?!" He screamed and hit himself with a cola. He hugged Tord.

I was confused. VERY confused. More confused than the other girls. Cause, you know, I'm not like them. I'm built different. Anyways, did they know eachother? Well, duh. But how?

"What happened?! This is all my fault!" He cried and Tord cried too as very emotional song played in the background. A song for emos like me.

end my suffering

They hugged. I also cried. Not because of whats happening but because of the song. Tom and Matt joined in, I don't know when they got there but they did. Tom looked really pissed so I asked him what was wrong.

"Tom, what's wrong? Loser." I said and he looked even more mad. I don't know why? Did I say something wrong? It's not my fault, I can't control it.

"Well, it's that commie. He came back just to ruin our life again, huh?"

Wait...

"What?"