Episode-4

-Y/N's POV-

Behind all of them stood a girl, a very beautiful girl with perfect features. As if they saw your confusion and cleared it right away.

Namjoon: She's my cousin. She just came back from abroad. I tagged her along to have fun, hope you don't mind.
Y/N: No, no. It's totally fine.

You approached the girl while extending your hand.

Y/N: Hi! I'm Y/N.
Mixi: I'm Mixi.

She returned the smile you gave her. She seemed to be a nice girl. Her appearance would take any guys breath away. That much perfect her features was which made you feel self conscious. Suddenly nervousness took over you but you fought back not liking the idea of seeming vulnerable to the girl.

Y/N: Please, come in.

They all made themselves comfortable as you excused yourself to the kitchen.

After some moment Jimin came in.

Y/N: Do you need anything?

You asked without looking at him. Soumi's words were still haunting you.

Jimin: No, not really.

He said with his usual calm voice. You just nodded still not looking at him.

Suddenly he hugged you from the back. Your breath hitched.

Jimin: Are you alright?

He asked, chin on your shoulder. You shook your head hesitantly. How he always manages to spill the beans out of you, you will never know. But not this time. "What if Soumi was wrong? Then he'll definitely get mad, may be even break up with me. But if she is right I still can't let him go. I'll die if I do."

Jimin: You know you can't lie to me.

He said softly.

Y/N: Really, I'm fine.

He then turned you around. Now you were facing him, lips almost touching his. His hot breath fanning your skin.

Jimin: Then explain why your eyes are puffy and red? Do you think you can hide it from me? What's the matter, Y/N? If there is something bothering you then just let me know so I can fix it.

"How do I tell you when I'm not sure about it myself? How are you gonna fix it?" You wanted to say something but got cut off with a voice.

Mixi: Ops! Did I interfere something?

She asked teasingly. You blushed as you knew exactly what she meant. But Jimin stood still, not moving an inch away from you. You slightly pushed him to get some space.

Y/N: No, no. It isn't what it's look like.
Mixi: Aww, don't bother to lie.

Jimin: What are you doing here?

He asked. His voice sounded cold, colder than usual. 'What's with him?'

Mixi: You guys were taking so long. I thought may be I can help her, so I came.

She gave a small smile but Jimin didn't smile back. It was unlike him.

Jimin: She doesn't need your help. I'm already helping her, you can go back to the boys.
Mixi: Aww, don't say that. I'm not here to steal your girl. Besides you look extremely tired and exhausted. I think you should take a shower.