Episode-5

-Y/N's POV-

You prayed in your mind. Eyes almost watering as you get closer. Once you were closer enough to get the view of them both your heart tore apart.

It was Jimin and Mixi kissing each other, almost eating each others face. They didn't notice you and continued their activity. She was seated on his lap as his one hand was on her right thigh and the other on the ass. Her hands were running up and down his front part. They were both moaning and groaning in each other mouths. He picked her up and walked to the nearest room for more.

You stayed there. Frozen on your spot. Trying to make sense out of the scene you had just witnessed. "I must have been missing Jimin a lot that now I'm even hallucinating about him and Mixi. She has really got on my thoughts. That wasn't Jimin. He wouldn't do that, right?"

You felt your cheeks wet. "If I'm hallucinating then why am I crying? C'mon Y/N what you saw wasn't true. Stop being a child." You let out a weak chuckle. With trembling legs you dragged yourself out of the bar.

Your mind was clouded as you couldn't think anything straight, couldn't see what was happening around you. People were giving you weird looks as in the middle of winter you were out in snow. Where everyone was rushing for their houses before it gets any further cold than it already was but you could care less.

Your legs dragged yourself to a lake, the lake where Jimin brought you for your first date.

"Why have you brought me here?"
"Look ahead."

You did as he told.

"In the sky what do you see?"
"Starts and moon?"

You said unsure of what the answer might be.

"Yeah but look more and what do you see?"

You tried to think harder but nothing was coming on your mind.

"I don't know what you are talking about, Jimin!"

"Okay, okay. I'll say it myself. Look at the sky. The dark sky, it's me. No matter how many starts there are only one moon will always be glowing with it's beauty. Only one moon will brighten the dark sky. And in my sky that moon is you, you are the only one who shines my world."

You felt your heart fluttered at his words.

"But the moon doesn't shine with its own light. It shines by sun's ray."

"But you shine with your own light. Because you are my moon, my one and only moon"

"One and only moon, huh?" You chuckled at the bitterness which was flowing through your heart like poison. No matter how hard you tried to convince yourself still this time it was hard. Because this time it wasn't just Soumi's words but also your eyes which have witnessed.

Snow was falling on your body, the weather got colder every second but what you felt was pure numbness. You didn't want to go back home, not at that moment, the place which reminiscence Jimin. The darkness and emptiness might actually kill you.

You sat down by the side of the lake and looked at a distance place. The sky.

●●●

You woke up with sore feeling all over your body. "Where am I?" You rubbed your eyes to adjust your eyesight. "The lake?" Then realisation hit you as you remembered last night's incident. "I slept here?"