Find Out Who She Is!

Hey guys I'm back but am still having trouble with story😭 well here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stefan pov

"Stefan wake up! You're going to be late for your first day of school" My mum called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Coming mum" I replied back.

After I reply I get out of bed. I head into the bathroom and enter the shower. After I washed my body and finished my shower, I turned off the water and hopped out of thr shower. I dried my body with a towel and put on my white shirt along with my grey jeans and my black shoes. I grabbed my bag head down the stairs to join my loving family, my mother,father and my five year old brother and his twin sister for breakfast.

"Morning family! What's for breakfast my dear mother?" I asked my mother.

"Some pancakes and orange jucie, what we have every morning" She replied. I kissed her on the cheek and then went to my seat on the table with the twins decended the stairs and took their seat at the table with my father and I.

When my mother sets the plate of mouth watering pancakes my phones  buzz's and I took out my phone and see that it's from my best friend/soon-to-be beta jack

"Hey man! We're here where r u, bro?" The text read.

"Hey dude! Just gnna finish my breakfast and grab my bag" I replied back.

"Okay bro, see you in school." He replied

"See ya there" I replied back and stuffed the phone in my back pocket.

Oh hey there! I never got the chance to introduce myself, so I'll do it now! My name's Stefan Russo, I'm 19 and I'm jus your normal type of guy, well except that I'm not human, that's right I'm no human. I'm a hybrid, human/ wolf, we like to be called a werewolf, but other tha that little detail I'm your normal guy/ I guess I'm pretty popular, everyone in school loves me, also considering that my father's the Alpha of the pack and 80% of the school are werewolves, other than that it's because I'm the captain of the basketball team and I get straight A's. I'm pretty tall for my age too, I'm 6"5 and I have sky blue eyes with a tint og gold. I have short hair that's smooth and I love running my hands through it. Also I have a six pack. Some of the tennage girls, human and girls from my pack, throw themselves at me, but I just ignore them, I mean I'm no virgin but I woud like to find my mate without any other she-wolf interfering in my relationship. I will love my mate no matter if she's a human or werewolf.

When I arrived at school and got out of my car, the most amazing scent hit me, vanilla and the ocean. I turned aroung to see where the scent as coming from, I knew it was my mate because my wolf was howling to have her in my arms. She looks so beautiful, everything that I was hoping my mate would be. I also realised that she was a human, but as I said, even if she was a human, I would still love her endlessly.

With the only thing on my mind I walked up to my friends;

I have to find out who she is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay guys there you go!

 Chapter four is! I would love to thank izzahoran for helping me and Applejack88 and izzahoran and Zacky_Vengeance for editing also a few others who I can't remember your names but you know who are.

Also I want to thank you guys for leaving comments, thank u so much! 💐✨💐🌷🌷❤️❤️☺️🌟😇☺️⭐️😇🌺
Please leave a comment, vote and follow thanks guys 
I'll try my best to update as soon as possible but I'm having trouble with my story since it's my first story ever!