Prologue

Meet Skylar Grey. She's an 18 year old human girl. She's a twelfth grader in High School. Everybody who goes there knows her, loves her and girls want to be like. They also want to be friends with her and every guy wants to be with her. One day she meets Stefan. When Skylar first saw him, she thought to herself 'Who is he? Have I seen him before?'

Meet Stefan Russo, a 19 year old werewolf guy. The guy that every guy wants to be and every girl want to be with. He is Captain of the basketball team and the guy who gets straight A's.

One night Skylar and her family were having dinner and after dinner skylar told her parents she had homework to do. She excused herself went upstairs and started on her homework with low music in the background , when she felt someone watching her, so she got up from her desk and went to her window... when she saw him... Stefan. He was her next door neighbour. Stefan has some secrets that only him, his closest friends and family know. They are all werewolves and there is one thing him and his frineds have been looking for their whole life... their soulmate and Stefan has found his so now he can stop searching.

What happens when his mate is human? Will he love her? Reject her? Will he tell her? Will she be scared? Or will she accept him?