Exploring the woods!

Hey guys am back so happy and I miss u all so much and great news I got two days off at college so I'll have time to do this and well on with the chapter
P.s am so sorry for the author notes I had writer block but I want to thanks all of u guys who have supported me thank u u guys r the best thank u.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylar pov
The final bell went and School was finished yay (note the sarcasm) but anyway I went home and all I could think was that guy who is he? Where did he come from? Is he new?
The minute I walk through the door I said "am home" and I saw my mum in the kitchen making dinner and she said "welcome home sweetheart how was school", I then said "school was okay there a new student at school today" "oh that good" she said and I then asked her what she making and where is father, she replied "your father is in his study and am making chicken pasta with homemade sauce with vegetables and old potatoes and for desert homemade vanilla and raspberry ripple two of you guys favourite it" I thought awesome, "am going to go for run but I'll be back in time for dinner just sent me a text or give me a missed called k", she replied saying okay.

I went to my room and got changed into something more comfortable and easy to run about in. Once am ready I grabbed my phone and headphones and I headed out to the woods.

The minute I went into the woods I thought how beautiful and peaceful it is and once I had my run I checked my watch to check the time got enough time so I just walked about the woods exploring it.

I felt something in my pockets and turns out it my phone, I take it out and I see it mum saying dinner ready so I head back home once I left the woods I felt like someone watching me so I turned round and there was no one there so I head in to my room and got changed then headed down for dinner. We all thanked mum for the lovely meal and we talked about our day and that , then I headed to bed so I said good night to my parents  and they said goodnight as well.

I head to my room and went to my bathroom to do my face and teeth and brush my hair and put it in a high bun but loosing it so it won't feel tight, once I done that went to get my pj's on and went to sleep before I closed my eyes i could have sworn I heard a howl, I closed my eyes and let the tiredness take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys am back so sorry I been helping my mum with stuff in the house and I'll be able to update again soon. Oh and great news I start my new course next Monday the 29th and I'll be able to update more on Thursday now so let me know what you think of the book.

You can tell me in the comments or message me or tell me in my profile that be great thank you. If u have any ideas how to make it a bit better let me know and if any of yous have books I'll be happy to read them am always in the mood for some reading.

Thanks again write to you all later xx