The Mystery begins...

Hello hello hello to all the lovely people who are reading this story.

First of all, a big thank you to shubhangi1600 for the amazing book cover. Check out her works guys, she is a lovely cover-maker ❤️
And I hope you guys will like the story too. Happy reading💖💖

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

RAJVANSH PALACE

No people are living within a 5-kilometre radius of an ancient palace that is situated in a remote area of Dehradun. It's far too regal and opulent. Behind the palace is a jungle that played a significant role in the history of the building.
There were 900 years ago when Rajvansh's family used to reside. However, they experienced an unusual occurrence; all of the family members mysteriously disappeared overnight. Nobody has any idea where they went or if they died. The palace has allegedly been cursed ever since. Nobody ever manages to escape from inside alive. The mystery surrounding it is unknown....

2 people were walking past the palace. They got lost, and then it poured down rain. They came across the palace and entered inside eager to learn more. After the palace doors had closed, all that was left of their screams -which lasted for only five seconds- complete silence after that.

In front of the palace gate, a priest can be seen.
"Going inside was a mistake they made. Though I'd like to, I'm powerless to warn them. Only they have the key to this mahal's mystery. It's waiting for them since 900 years. And I am confident that they will arrive in this world soon"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...100 years later

Running through the jungle, a woman can be seen periodically checking behind her. She has blood all over her, sweat running down her face, fear in her eyes, and trembling hands. Her foot stumbled on a stone as she turned to look behind and fell to the ground. She began sobbing while holding her stomach. Her growing belly is also apparent.

"Don't worry, my babies; I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you. Your mother will keep you both safe", She sobbed, clutching her stomach.
She appears to be seven or eight months pregnant.

A person wearing a black hoodie arrived laughing. "Until when will you run, Ayesha? Wherever you are in the world, I will find you. You are now unable to flee from me"

In front of him, she cried while folding her hands. "Please leave me, for God's sake and don't hurt my kids. They do not even exist yet. Let me go, please"

"For God's sake? Hahaha.. I don't need a god, you stupid woman. And I don't have any compassion for anyone, least of your children, because I can't leave them to be the reason for my demise in the future. They must perish", he chuckled viciously.

He closed his eyes, extended his left hand in the air, and a sword materialized in his hand. He directed it at her.

However, a wolf suddenly charged at him. They got into a fight, and the man was attacking the wolf with his sword giving him fierce competition. While a boy in his late 20's approached Ayesha.