Abhiya meet

Avni & piya is sitting in living room. Ayesha too joined them. Both of them tried to act normally like before.

"Atleast tell us something about our family. Our Father or any other family members?", Avni asked ayesha.

"Your father name was Hitesh Parikh & your grandmother dayawanti parikh. They were murdered", ayesha said.

"Who killed them? And why?", Piya asked curiously.

"The one who prisoned me till 25 years"

"And who is he? And why he did that?"

"That I can't tell you"

"But why can't you tell us dammit?", piya stood up angrily.

"Piya calm down", avni indicated her to sit quietly.

"I can't take his name. Right now, he is the most powerful creature in existence. Also had a old relation with you two", ayesha replied.

"Relation with us? Is he any relative?"

"Kind of. You will get to know soon"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Avni, what do you think she told us is true?"

"Maybe piya, coz whatever she told us is not any big info, just our father & grandmother's name. And anyone could have such basic information"

"You are right avni. And we have an enemy too"

"Maybe it's some old enemy of our family, someone who is our relative. But how to find it out?"

"I think we should search her room, maybe we can get any clue"

"For that we need to distract her"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Avni is moving around in her room thinking some way to find out about ayesha. Suddenly her legs tripped in the carpet & she fell near the bedside table & the diary which she got from library got opened itself. This time avni is surprised seeing something written inside. She picked it up immediately.

"There was nothing written inside yesterday, I remember very clearly then how this??", She started to read.
It's written in very neat & cursive handwriting.

"Aankhon me pyaar liye, dil bekaraar liye, 10 saalon ke intezar ke baad aaj hum Rajmahal wapas laut rahe hain. Apne pariwaar se milenge aur unse bhi. Pata nhi unhe hum yaad bhi honge ya nahi.
Lekin khushi to iss baat ki hai, ki itne saalon ke baad hum unhe dekh sakenge. Kya woh bhi hamara intezar karte honge? Yeh to wahan ja kar hi pata chalega..."

Avantika

"Avantika? I think she is someone from this royal family. But there is nothing written in the next page", avni closed the diary & kept it back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Miss avni, we have got a clue about malti's murder", neil said while entering in palace.

"Thank God officer you came, otherwise I thought you forgot about the case", avni said keeping her file aside & asked him to have a seat.

"Of course not, I don't forget important things. Anyways, the thing is, according to the postmortem report we did not find any traces of weapon used in murder. Her head was dashed on the wall several times, her backbones are also broken & she died out of suffocation, her throat was chocked. But... There are no finger prints on her body", neil explained.

"Are you serious? If she was so much tortured that too in the kitchen, then how comes we didn't heard anything? Me & piya was sitting right here in living room. And what do you mean by there are no finger prints found? How will someone kill her without touching if there are no weapons found?"