Magic

In midnight, neil went inside the jungle. A person is standing near a tree back facing him.

"What's the news?", Person asked.

"I sensed negativity inside", neil said.

"Tell me something I don't know"

"It tried to harm me also. A chandelier fell upon me", neil said

"Then how come you are still alive here?", He said sarcastically.

"Because my girl saved me on right time"

"Ohooo, your girl, ya right. Did she recognized you?"

"Not yet, they both just think me as a Ips officer who is trying to frame them in murder case", neil chuckled at his last sentence.

"That you are actually doing"

"We know they didn't killed anyone. It's someone else"

"And those powers are not harming them coz they still don't have their memories back. But it will not let them leave this place too. This palace is now like a prison, from where they can't go out until they finish the devil"

"You are right. But still we need to protect them & make them remember everything. With each passing day, the devil is becoming powerful and risk on their lives are increasing", neil said.

"You should leave now. She is watching us"

"Ok sure, inform me if you need any help"

"Don't forget we are still enemies", he smirked.

"I remember that & I am not dying to make you my friend. There is a motive behind us helping each other", neil replied and left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Avni & piya were sleeping together while ayesha is in another room.
Suddenly, the room's window started opening and closing due to wind. Piya woke up with the sound & got up to close the window.
She saw a shadow going towards the jungle.

"I knew it, there must be someone who killed our maid & hiding in jungle. Aaj to yeh bachega nahi piya mehta se", she took a glance at avni who is in deep sleep & went outside.

She entered in the jungle and followed some voices. This jungle seems to attract her always, she felt safe & unusually calm like she belonged here. How could such a place be scary or dangerous??
A strong wind passed through the trees rattling the leaves off their branches.
Piya stopped in her tracks as she spotted a person standing near a tree shirtless back facing her, there is a tattoo on his shoulder. He is talking to someone. She tried to hear their conversation but soon the other person left. She rushed in that direction but suddenly the shirtless person also vanished somewhere.

"Where are you hiding? You coward, himmat hai to saamne aao. Come out I said", piya shouted fearlessly looking in all the directions when someone pinned her on a tree. He is holding her arms tightly yet gently. In the darkness of the forest, only his eyes are visible to her. His deep blue hypnotizing eyes.

"You shouldn't be here, it's dangerous", he said in his deep husky voice while looking directly into her baby brown eyes.
Words stucked in her throat, she could not figure out what to say when his face is just few inches apart from her.

"Don't come in this jungle like this. There maybe some danger anytime. Stay safe", he whispered slowly.
His intense gaze burned into her soul such a way that she couldn't turn her eyes away.

She just kept looking at him until her hair came on face due to wind. Within seconds he vanished again. She looked everywhere but couldn't find anyone hence she left the darkness of the forest to go back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day;
Avni is going through the books in the huge library. After her business & family, books are her second love. She loves reading in her free time maybe that's why she observe things more than piya.
She kept hand on a old book which seems like a diary of someone. Avni caressed it & it seems familiar to her.