The unknown

"what happened avni, you are looking tensed?", Piya said coming out from kitchen.

"Raichand's finalized the deal with us"

Piya choked while drinking water hearing this news.
"Seriously avni? Then you should be happy about it? Why are you looking tensed?"

"They want you to work on this project but i am worried because you messed up with Abhay Raichand", avni said.

"Just chill avni, this project is important for our company so I will do it & I am not scared of any raichand, so don't worry"

"No piya, we will back off from this deal. You don't need to put yourself in trouble"

"Of hoo avni, Piya Mehta create trouble for others not for herself. And who the hell is this Raichand to trouble me"

"I know piya but...

"No ifs and buts avni. I will do it"

"Ok fine, but if any problem arises then you will tell me, got it?"

"Yes elder sista, promise"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Congratulations for the first ever business deal of Raichand's with Mehta's"

"Same to you Mr Raichand", piya shook hands with Abhay.

"So let's start our work from today itself. The construction design you showed me is perfect except few things which I would like to show you. So let's go to the plot"

"Mr Raichand, don't think that I am new in business so you can fool me"

"Not at all Ms mehta, you don't seems to be like a fool or do you?", He smirked while opening the car's door for piya to sit.

Construction site;

Abhay is explaining few things to piya while she is lost in her thoughts.

Piya (thinking): He seems to be a strict person but still fine. Is he planning to take some revenge from me? I should be careful.
Piya stumbled on a brick but abhay held her hands to prevent her from falling.

"Careful Ms mehta, don't be so much lost in staring me"

Piya stood up immediately, "What the hell? I was not staring at you, just thinking something", piya said looking at some other direction.

"Thinking about me??", abhay whispered in her ears.

"Not at all, you better just focus on the work"

"I am all focused on my work, but i guess you are not"

"Shut up! Don't speak nonsense"

Abhay started moving close to piya while she moved backwards.

"No one till now dared to speak like this with Abhay Raichand", he said in his deep voice making piya stammer.

"Oh.. really? And no guy ever dared to come this much close to me. So be in your limits Mr raichand"

Abhay smirked & stepped back while started to explain their work process. Piya gave him a weird look.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ms avni, i think we will get clues of malti's murder in the palace only. We have to search it once again. Will you help me in this?", neil asked

"Sure officer, i also want to find out the culprit", avni replied.

"Cool then we will start our investigation from tomorrow", neil disconnected the call after saying this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At night.