Mehta sister's

Piya jumped off the mountain carrying the bag of parachute with her. Instead of being frightened, she is enjoying the scenery, the mountains, and the wind on her face. Nature is beautiful in that way. She has always had a strong connection to nature. Every time she has a holiday, she occasionally goes camping, hiking, etc.

When she opened the parachute and touched down, a river was below her. She emerged from the water and grinned after a short while. Everyone else, including Riddhima, arrived there. Riddhima gave Piya a horrified look.

"Dude, are you still alive?" Riddhima questioned.

In response to her friend's absurd question, Piya chuckled and said, "No, it's my spirit standing in front of you."

"Don't laugh, you scared me."

"Being a friend of Piya Mehta, you are so fearful, Riddhu. This is so unbelievable. In all these years, you haven't learned anything from me", Piya rolled her eyes.

"Stop your drama right now, and let's head to the hotel. Or do you want another adventure at this time?"

"That's it for today. Tomorrow, we'll carry on with our adventures" Piya exclaimed with excitement, "I have decided something very interesting"

"Please refrain from including me in your exciting adventures", Riddhima folded her hands in front of her and said, "I don't want to die at such a young age"

"Riddhu, you are so boring. Let's go"

They were being observed by someone who was hiding behind a tree. He made a call.

.... : Hello Avni ma'am

Avni: Yes Arun

Arun: As you said to follow her everywhere ma'am.

Avni: What stupid things did she do today?

Arun: She climbed a mountain without a rope or harness. After a while, she took a parachute jump from there and fell into a river below. She then set out for the hotel with her friends. However, as you mentioned, we were prepared with every kind of safety for her. And we are constantly watching out for her.
So you have nothing to worry about.

Avni: I know that Arun. This girl is crazy. When she returns home, I'll see her.

Arun: Yes ma'am
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Avni informed Neela about piya's whereabouts.
"Piya is safe, you don't need to worry. She'll call once she gets to the hotel", Avni said.
Neela smiled as she placed a hand on Avni's head.

"I am aware that you send security for her. They are updating you on everything. Although you won't admit it, you worry about her just like I do"

"Of course maa, as my only family members are you and Piya. I can not let anything happen to anyone of you. You know, every time I keep a bodyguard for her, she pulls pranks on him or something. She doesn't want anyone to always follow her. My people have to hide and follow her because of this",  Avni retorted.

"Because she is similar to you. You also don't have a bodyguard", Neela lifted an eyebrow and turned to face Avni, who had turned her head to the opposite side.

"Maa, my case is different. I don't pull stunts like her and I can protect myself"

"I agree that, although you are both twins, you are very different from one another. She enjoys travelling and discovering new places, but you are boring", Neela chuckled.

"I am sensible, and I dislike doing things that are pointless and a waste of time"

"Don't act old for your age, Avni. This is the time to live life to the fullest", Neela held her hand, reassuring her, "I told you I will manage the business, you don't need to worry about it"