Camera 44

Chapter 44
Miko Bhein Corpuz

After Bohn Left, Mom and Dad had a discussion about Bohn and Earth. I know everything. Dad isn't the one who's against Mark and Bhan, it's Mom. Ginagawa lang ni Dad yung  sinasabi ni Mom because he's afraid to be left by her. He maybe look fierce but he's concerned about us. He don't want us to be like him that's stuck in one sided love. He love mom but mom doesn't. We know that it's only an arranged marriage to benefit our companies.

Bohn hated dad but he don't know anything because he doesn't care to begin with.

"Hey" i glared at Mix who's sitting beside me. He snuck in. My room is in first floor last door and he snuck into my window.

"What?" I sighed. I'm worried about Bohn and Earth. Hope their relationship went well.

"There's a big trouble" he said that makes me frowned. I look at him confused. He just laughed and place his phone infront of my face. My eyes rolled when i saw their theorist about what Mix and the 'guy in cap' do inside a condo. They're guessing whom the guy Mix with. And they're shipping him with other man, no other than my brother Bohn. I look away and rolled my eyes.

"So? I'm not gonna die if they're shipping you with Bohn besides he already has Earth." I said. And he laughed and scan his phone.

"You don't know showbiz. I once had a project with Bohn and fans will think that we're back so guess who's gonna be abandon." He said and smiled at me sweetly. I know but infront of camera and behind the lenses is totally different, that's why they called them actor to begin with.

"Earth will never be abandon. There always people who's gonna be willing to take him" i said and look at him in the eyes. I saw his bitter smile again. I know there's something about him that i can't trust him fully. I'm feeling that he has grudge against Earth.

"Chill, i'm just stating what i know but ofcourse they're together even if there's no camera." He said and smiled at me. "By the way, who's your text mate a while ago?" He asked me and his face suddenly turns serious. Tsk.

"Just someone. You don't need to know." I said but he just stare at me so i stare back. I mean there's no need to tell him who's i'm texting cause there's no feeling attach to us, just body.

"Ok. Then try hard to hold your voice" he said and pushed me makes me lay my back on the couch. My eyes widened. What the fuck, not here! If i'm gonna got caught, i'm doomed.

"Can you chill?" I whispered yell. His forehead frowned and hold my both hand in just one hand and locked above me. My eyes keep wondering inside the room and checked the door if it's lock and i'm relieved when i saw it. Now i look at Mix in confused look.

"Do you use your brain?!! What if someone walk in! I'm gonna die for sure!" I whispered yell. He just roll his eyes and crashed his lips into mine. I didn't move and i make sure to close my lips but my eyes widened when he force to open my lips using his tongue. I pushed him using my entire strength makes him sat. Agad akong umupo at inayos ang sarili ko. "Don't treat me like your toy." I said and glare at him. He look at me confuse.

"When do i did that?!" He asked makes me chuckled in sarcastic.

"All the time." I said and stand up. "You should get out." Dagdag ko pa at iniwan na siya don. I'm heading to my parents room when i heard something that i shouldn't.

"Kill him." I heard my mom said. My eyes widened. What are they talking about?!

"What?! You want to repeat our mistakes! I don't want to loose another son! You saw them. He look happy! I can't kill Earth." Dad said and sighed. I heard a glass shattered. I gulp.

"Kill him or loose me. You choose." Mom said that makes my eyes widened. Hindi na ako nakatiis at pinasok ko na yung kwarto nila.

"What the fuck mom! Bohn look up to you then you're gonna do this?!!! And what's about repeat mistakes?" I asked. Mom eyes widened but Dad didn't even look at me.

"Nothing. We're not talking about the~~"

"Don't lie mom." I cut her off. I know i'll be the rude child here but i know what's right and what's wrong.

"Fine." She said and look at dad.

"You're mom ordered me to kill Mark." He said but he can't look at me at the eyes. "But Bahn got shot instead." Dagdag pa niya na nagpa-init ng ulo ko. "But Mark didn't hate us instead he gave Bohn his heart so he can be with Bahn in the afterlife." He said that makes me teary. T-they m-make Bahn's life miserable then~wtf? Are they even human?

"Is that it?" I asked and Dad nodded. I saw how dad suffer when Bahn died then now i think i know why, he's guilty.

I look at Mom but he just look at me like she doesn't care if i know. I look at her with disgust.

"He's your son." I said.

"That's why i need my sons to be 'SON', not a~~" she stop and rolled her eyes. Napailing nalang ako.

"What if i told you, I am too?" I said and her eyes widened. Dad look at me. I gulp.

"Do you want me to die too?" I asked and she just look away.

"Stop kidding." She said. Natawa nalang ako ng mapait at huminga ng malalim.

"Do you think i'm kidding?!" I asked then she just look at me blankly. I smiled in disappointment and dash out.

Hindi ko alam kung saan ako pupunta but i want to breathe for now. I want to be by myself. Kinuha ko yung sasakyan ko at agad ko yung pinaandar. Tuloy tuloy lang ako sa pagpapatakbo habang tumutulo yung luha ko.

My parents are criminals.

They-they killed them just because she~~hick~~she~~napahagulgol nalang ako sa iyak.

*beeeeeeppppppppp

A light glinted into my eyes.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

A/N.

Hi Guys. It's been a while so busy ako HAHAHAHA anyway, babalik ako ng twitter sa sem break.

Lovelots!