Camera 41

Chapter 41
Earth Maxi Rominez

[SHORT UPDATE]

We've been very careful since the day that Fire's been kidnapped. They are afraid that something dangerous might happen to us but why does Mix always come here at Bohn's place? He's annoying!

He does know that we're dating but he's acting like he doesn't care at all! Like what's wrong with him! He's fucking annoying!

Then Bohn's acting like they are close again. It's just days since then tsk. It's really annoying to see them together. I want to get out of here but the thought of leaving them alone together is killing me!

*phone rings.

Tumunog yung phone ko at agad naman akong napatingin dun. Napatigil din sila Bohn sa pag-uusap dahil don.

"Who's this?" I asked. Nagpatuloy nalang ulit sa pag-uusap si Bohn at Mix na siyang ikina-init ng ulo ko.

"You don't save my number?!" She shouted. Kilala ko na to. The tone and the way she talk,alam ko na. The so called my 'girlfriend'

Napatingin ako kay Bohn and Mix. I rolled my eyes. Fine, i'll be a hetero for a day.

"I did. So how are you Chloe?" I asked. Finally Bohn look at me and i acted like i don't saw him.

"That's new. You're not irritated." She mumbled but i heard it anyway. I sighed.

"You're just always calling when i'm in a bad mood." I said in a melodious tone. "How are you?"  I asked in a gentle tone.

"I'm fine. Do you want to meet today?" She asked. Hmm. I took a last glance to Bohn and look away.

"Okay. Where?" I asked.

"Same place." She said na nagpakunot ng noo ko. Same place? Where's that?!  Why does i can't remember everything about her. "Park." She said. I chuckled. I remember.

"Ok. See yah." I said and end the call. She's not bad but she's annoying everytime but today, i need an excuse to get out of here.

I got up and was about walk to the door to go to my dorm when Bohn asked me.

"Where are you going?" He asked in a bossy tone.

"To my room" i said and was about to leave but Bohn ask me again.

"I heard that you're meeting up with someone." He said and i just laugh a little. I left without a word. He didn't follow me so i guess he doesn't care.

I sighed.

Time to dress up.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Umiikot ang paningin ko. We're in a bar right? So what now? Why does everyone looks like Bohn? It doesn't make sense.

"Are you Ok" someone asked me. i stare at him carefully. He's Bohn right? Yeah i guess? "You're the actor." He said and touched my face. I look at him carefully, he does look like Bohn. "What are you doing here?" He asked but i just giggled.

"You're here? I thought you're with~hik~hik~opx" i chuckled. "Sinisinok ako" i said and laugh a little.

"You're not safe here. Tell me your address, i'll take you home" he said. Nangunot naman ang noo ko.

"What?! You know my address! How dare you forgot!" I said and point at him. Napailing nalang siya.

"You're drunk." He said and chuckled. I stare at him. Owww, he's handsome as always.

I touched both of his cheeks and immediately brought them closer to my face. He look shocked so i chuckled. I looked at his lips, Yum! Why does his lips seems to be attracting me. I kissed him without thinking when suddenly someone pulled me.

"What the fuck!" I cursed.

"What are you doing!" He shouted. Agad akong napatingin sa taong yun. What? Two Bohn's? What the fuck is happening?i look at the guy i'm kissing a while ago, he's bohn? Wahh! Whatever. I look at him and back to Bohn 1. Nagpabalik balik tingin ko sakaniya. Hmmmm.

"Sorry Bohn 1 but Bohn 2 looks more handsome." I said and smiled. He just look at me confused.

"Let's go!" Bohn 2 said. i giggled and cling into him. Argh his smell. The scent of minty pine.

Later on we're already in the car. Even his car smells like him. He sat on the drivers seat and frowned at me. I pouted, what's his problem?

He sighed.

"You're gonna be punish" he said and starts the car. I look at him. Is he making me hard? Hell yeah i think im horny now. Fuck.

"Oh hell. Now, i can't stop thinking about your dick" i said and pouted. He look at me confused. Napahilamos nalang siya dahil sa frustration but why does i find it sexy?! What the hell. He look at me.

"If you don't stop messing around, I'm going to make you kneel and teach you a lesson." He said and and starts to drive. I pouted, awww. I thought we're gonna do it here. It's not that bad, right?!

Doing it inside the car?!

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~

A/N.

Not that bad right? HAHAHA. what do you think? I'll make a Car scene? I'm still thinking when.hehehe. SEE YOU NEXT CHAP! KINDLY LEAVE A STAR!

lovelots!