Camera 26

Chapter 26
Earth Maxi Rominez

So he's the one who got the heart of Kuya Mark. I can't believe it. I hate Kuya Mark's mother kasi pumayag siya na ibigay sa iba yung puso ni Kuya Mark. She said na yun ang gusto ni Kuya Mark kaya wala kaming nagawa.

Ang tagal kong napatawad si Tita but now,nalaman ko na si Bohn pala. I don't know what to feel.

My eyes widened when i saw Bohn came out from the shower. My lips parting slightly as i sucked in a sharp breath. His hair was still wet, water dripping down his bangs and down his beautifully  sculptured torso. My eyes trailed down, following the drops of water that traveled down his chiselled chest and perfect set of abs.

Ugh. i'm so gay!

"You can touch it. If you want" he mused, calmly reaching for his shirt and pulling it over his head. I took one last glanced before looking away.

"I'm going to bed." I said.

"You're already in bed." He answered.

"I mean, I'm gonna sleep! Wake me up if we're leaving." I said and look away. Heart calm down. Earth, Relax, Earth.

I turned my back towards him so that i didn't have to face him and closed my eyes. But i felt the other side of the bed sunk. I pretend that i didn't noticed.

My eyes suddenly widened.

"B-b-bohn" i stuttered dryly. "Are you asleep?"

"Yes"

i rolled my eyes.

"Your arm" i said stiffly. "It's around my waist" i said.

He gently tightened his grasp,resting his forehead against the nape of my neck. I could feel the warmth of his soft breaths against my bare skin. Goosebumps travelling down my body. I tried to pull away, but he refused to let me go. Pushing my back against his broad chest. I felt his hair is still wet. 

"You're too close" i hissed.

"You're too far" he mumbled in a raspy voice, already half asleep.

Huh? Ano bang ibig niyang sabihin?

I hold back a small moan when his big hand slip under my shirt and trace up my abs. I bit on my lower lip.

"B-bohn." I begged, but he didn't answer. "Boh~

"If you say my name again with that innocent voice of yours, i wont be able to hold back" he growled into my ear with that husky voice of his.

"Then don't hold back." I said. I'm just teasing him.I turn back to face him. I saw lust in his eyes. I think i just said a bad joke. I focus in his eyes. It's calling me. "I like to kiss you." I said without hesitation.

We look in each others eyes. Unti unti kong nilapit ang mukha ko sikaniya. I know what i'm doing is not right cause we're both guys but fuck, I like him.

*phone rings*

Napairap nalang ako ng di oras. Napatingin siya dun. He sighed. Kinuha niya yung phone, he opened it para makita niya yung tumatawag. Napairap nalang ako when i saw the name.

He look at me. Tumango nalang ako.

I chuckled when i thought of something. i seat and jump at the top of Bohn. He look at me confused.

He answered the call.

"Hello?"

I lay on top him makes him breath heavily. His hard. It feels uncomfortable but my body is warm. Nilayo niya ng kaunti yung phone.