Camera 38

Chapter 38
Kimi Gonzales

(WARNING:RATED SPG!)

I wish that guy will never woke up! I swear, i'll punch him to death! I'm here at my condo, kasama si Fire. He doesn't want to go to the hospital and thank God, his injuries are just light. I can take care of it.

Thank God, Kuya Bohn's father sent some guys to help us and they went in before us. We are not aware that the enemies got Guns, thank God they are there. I thought i'm gonna die! And who the fuck wants us dead?!.

"Does your head hurts?" I asked. But he just flopped himself on the bed with his dirty clothes on.

"Hey! Atleast take your clothes off!" I said while watching him ignore my words as he buried his head into the pillow.

I rolled my eyes and decided to help him change his clothes. My forehead frowned. He's really gonna ignore my words?!

"You're gonna change your clothes or i'll let you walk naked a day!" I shouted at him. Napatingin naman siya saakin. He acted like he's thinking.

"Why not walking naked. I think you're the one who's gonna suffer." He said and chuckled. Ok, he's back with his old self.

My cheeks heated up as i tried not to pictured him up naked.

'I'm a fucking pervert, great!'

"Give me a hug" parang nabalik ako sa huwisyo ko. I look at him and he's raising his both hands, waiting me to hug him. I chuckled. Tumabi ako sakaniya at agad siyang niyakap.

"You made me worry!" I said. The tears are starting to form again. I feel his hands caressing my hair.

"Sorry." He said and i feel his lips touch my forehead. I hug him tightly. I thought i'm gonna loose him. Thank God, he's here with me.

"I want to kill them all when i saw your scars!" I said in horror. The feeling is starting to build again. Tsk. I want to punch them all but they are dead anyway. We're not the one who killed them but the men of Kuya Bohn's father.

"Yeah b-but" he paused. I look at him when he suddenly look away. I frowned. "Yours keep rubbing to mine." He said that makes my cheeks heated up.

"Sorry!" I said and distance myself a little. Then my body starts to feel heat. What the fuck. Not now.

Shet why does i pictured him naked just now?

He chuckled "You're a pervert"

Damn! I must've said that out loud. I blushed. Embarrassing.

"Cute." He said that makes me more shy. Argh! I think i need to do something with my thing. I look at Fire.

"I think i should clean your wounds." Sabi ko at tatayo na sana but he grabbed my waist makes me lay down. Napatingin  ako sakaniya. "Fire. Let go" i said but he just hug me.  Napabuntong hininga nalang ako. Kailan ba ako nanalo sa lalaking to. Tch.

Ilang beses akong napalunok. Sana hindi niya mapansin~~

"You're hard." He said. I chuckled. I pulled back from the embrace and gently placed a kiss on Fire's lips, catching him slightly off guard. I laughed when i saw his face.