1 - Tine's POV

"Its been Long, but I'm still here with you. It's still 2GETHER YOU AND I"

CHAPTER 1
Tine's POV
"Hey Wat! Wake up now will you? Today is your first day at internship what do you expect? The manager will come fetch you?" I've been shaking him up for 5 minutes now "babe, 5 minutes more please? Just 5 minutes Babe," then he continued to hug me and put his face into my neck "Sarawat, no. You have to wake up now. Or else Phukong will tell your mom that you've been lazy to work. Do you want that? Hmm? Babe, get up now will you? Please Babe?" He's not even moving even a bit so I kissed his forehead then he suddenly got up "now you know how to wake me up, morning my Love. I'm taking a shower now, or do you want to shower together?" He smiled at me with a perverted face "no need, I know what you're talking about. Go now, I've cooked already. I'll make the beds so go now" he kissed my forehead and left for the cr. I took his phone and played some scrubb music on. After a while he went up all dressed and went to eat with me. "Babe, P'Dim wants to have a dinner at his house later tonight. He wants to celebrate their anniversary, go with me?" He asked as if I'd let him go without me "I'll bring my friends with me, you can go with Boss and Man. I won't mind, besides I want to spend some quality time with them"

I answered him but he looked so down after I've answered. "Do you not want to go with me? Do you want to ride on with Ohm, Fong and Phuek?" He asked me again "let's drive there together, what I meant was I want to catch up with them as well" I answered "ok, I'll be back soon, gotta go. I love you, you know that right?" He asked me again "hmm, I do. You've got no time to hear my reply so just go.. bye, I'll see you in a bit" then I pushed him to get out of the door.. as for me, I think I'll have to apply for an internship as well soon. I can't be Sarawat's house wife at this age, I want to enjoy work as well like how he does. And he gets to meet people at his internship and I want to meet people as well. But I just don't know if anyone is willing to hire me though. I cleaned our apartment for around 3 hours, after cleaning my phone rang..
(Hello Tine my Love)
"What is it Fong?"
(Sorry, I know that only your husband is allowed to call you that. Anyways, did your dear husband already told you about P'Dim's invitation about their anniversary?)
"Yeah, he told me before he left for internship. I will see you there"

(Sure thing, but I didn't call you because of that. I called to say that I've got internship going on. Do you want to apply with me?)
"Really? Great, can you email me the application form? I'll look into it and tell my husband as well"
(Ok, but do you think Sarawat won't let you work?)
"I'm not so sure, ever since he applied for his own internship we never really talked about it. And who knows? Maybe he wants me not to be tired, but even if he doesn't agree with me I'll have to push him to let me. I can't stay at home and wait for him until he gets home"
(Mm, housewife rants. Anyways let me know if you have decided)
"Ok, I'll get back to you as soon as I can"

After I dropped the call with Fong, I thought about if Sarawat wants me to work or if he'll let me stay at home. But I really want to go, should I act cute for him to agree with me? I don't really know about that. Later at night, Sarawat came home all looking tired. "My love looks so worn out at first day" I welcomed him with a tight hug "I love you" that was all he said as he let go of my hug. "Are you ok? Do you still want to go at P'Dim's house? You look so tired" I asked him, maybe he changed his mind already "yeah, I already confirmed with Green that we will be there. And besides I know that you are so exited to see your friends again. You never met them again after your graduation party right? You must miss them a lot" what good deed did I do in my past life to deserve such understanding boyfriend? "Mm, lets get dressed and go?"

After changing clothes, I drove us there. I know my husband is already too tired to even open his eyes. I think we should not stay late because I know he still wants to talk to me about his first day at work and I'm very curious about what he did there as well. "Happy Anniversary" both Sarawat and I greeted "finally WatTine is here, thanks for coming. Go enjoy with your friends first we'll start very soon" said Green

"Babe, I'll just hang out with Man and Boss. You go hang out with your friends as well. Let's meet again on dinner time ok? I love you" he never forgets to say that, why on Earth does he even say that on public places "ok, I'll hang out with my friends as well" I said and left to go to Phuek and the others table. "You guys look like married couple you know?" Ohm teased "stop it ok? How are you guys doing? Did you apply for internship yet?" I asked them "I did, but I haven't heard from the company yet" answered Phuek "how about you? Your husband's got work already" asked Ohm this time..

"I'm still wondering if I should apply with Fong or not. I haven't talk to Sarawat about it yet. I'm also half scared that he won't agree with me" I answered "he loves you so much and you know that, it's very impossible that he won't let you do something that would make you happy" Fong said as he gets soda to drink "I also think that Sarawat wouldn't want you to stay at your apartment just to get bored. And if P'Type knows that Sarawat is keeping you at home, I bet he'll come and get you for sure" said Ohm. Well I think he's right P'Type will surely be mad if he knows Sarawat is keeping me.

Later that night the party has started and everyone enjoyed it. I also enjoyed all the catch up I had with my gang. Glancing at my husband I can also sense that he missed his friends since he's been only talking to me the past few weeks and he saw no one but me. I bet he missed them a lot, after dinner I asked P' Dim and Green to get home first because Sarawat is so tired and congratulated them as well in 3 years of being together. Can't believe that even when they fight most of the time they still love each other very much. I went into Sarawat's circle "let's go home, you have to sleep early for work" I patted his shoulder "ooh, the wife's is here. Too bad my dear friend you'll have to go home earlier than expected. You should have not married early" Man teased him "stop it Man, do you want me to tell my brother that you've been out partying while he's gone to work?"  I blackmailed him with a laugh "oh common Tine, I came here to say goodbye to our friends. I'm moving with your brother in Phuket so stop it" I know Man loves my brother so much too so I'll trust him "ok, ok, we'll go now" I grabbed my husband's arm out of the place to the car. "Did you enjoy catching up?" He asked me as if he wasn't tired at all "just sleep, I'll wake you up when we arrive at our place ok?" I kissed his forehead. He once told me that he can sleep better that way "hmm, since you won't talk to me, I'll just sleep" when we arrive at home I shakes him and he woke up faster than expected, I bet he never really slept at all like I told him too. "Babe, I'm too tired to go to shower can you bathe me?" That perverted face "just sleep ok? No need to shower, I'm tired as well" I lied "no you're not" he insisted "I'll go to sleep, have some sleep too. Goodnight" I turned my back on him as I lay in bed but he put his arms around my waist "babe, I love you" those words that always felt like music "I love you, get some sleep now. Let's talk tomorrow ok?" It's another day that passes by with this man in my life. I wonder until when will I have him beside me.