23 - Tine's POv

CHAPTER 23
Tine’s POV
When we arrived at the airport P’Type and Man was already there. They were even earlier as expected, “Tine, have you checked every luggage? I hope you already packed everything you need for this trip” “I already checked thousands of times already P, I think we didn’t leave anything behind” “about the seats, it’s a little complicated since I had to book a flight that’s gonna be going today. And it’s rush hour, there are tons of passengers. So you guys might not sit together as expected” P’Type explained, actually to me it’s ok but my husband don’t share the same braincells as  I do so he might not think the same.
“it’s ok P, Sarawat doesn’t hold all the oxygen in the world for me not to be able to breathe if I can’t sit with him. And besides I am not a clingy type, so I’m ok” I wanted to tease him “yeah? I am way better sitting with Man rather than you.. you’re such a nagger, I won’t be in peace sitting with you” he hit me back. “stop it, our flight will be called anytime soon. So be on standby, ok?” we all nodded at what P’Type said “P, do you think dad will be mad?” he laughed when I asked him “being mad is not even a word to describe it Tine. You know dad is much more furious than you imagine, I can’t even imagine his reactions when he finds out that all his kids are both gays” he laughed..
“if you’re thinking like that, how can you still laugh?” “I can still laugh because I know that no matter what happens even if dad disapproves it won’t change anything. It won’t change the fact that you’re living together with Sarawat and you love each other, it’s all the same with me and Man. Look, dad? He will ask us for sure. How did we turn out like this, and there is no answer to that. There is no answer to why we are like this, all we know is that we are happy and contented of what we have and I guess that’s enough explination. After all we have already grown up, we are now allowed to love who we want too. Don’t you think so?”
P’Type has a point, there is no really perfect explination. All there is, is that I am happy and contented with my life right now. I am happy with what I have and I think I can’t ever be happier than I am right now. Sarawat loves me the way I love him and that’s just the only thing that I have to prove to my parents that I am healthy with this kind of love that he gives and we share with each other. Boarding the plane, I found out that my seat is next to P’Type and Sarawat and Man sits together while Phukong is the one who sits with a stranger, I asked him if he’s ok and he said, he is so I felt at ease..

“still thinking about it? Calm down Tine, you can’t stutter when you see them. We’ll arrive there Saturday morning, we have a day to spend and hang out at our place. I think we should think about the fun first before worrying about what will happen” .. I just nodded, I think I should really enjoy the fun of staying in Phuket. I’ve only been there once on a school trip in highschool, after that I wasn’t able to come since it’s a little far. This time I’m coming with my lover and his brother so I think it’ll be fun, I was just thinking without realizing that I totally dozed off. When I woke up, we’re all ready for landing.
As we go out of the plane, Sarawat looked like he enjoyed the time he spent catching up with Man. “babe, carry our luggages” he just nodded, what a mean guy “I had someone to pick us up,, here it is. It’s a van common and load your things so we can leave, I am so tired that I felt like sleeping whole day today” said P’Type “yeah, I think I need a rest too” added Man, they both loaded our things and rode the van. This time he sat with me and leaned his head on me… “are you dizzy?” I asked “no, just tired. I haven’t got a blink of sleep, I was chatting with Man till morning”
“mmm, ok, ok just rest in there. I’ll be resting when we get back, so I’ll have to soothe you first before me” he fell asleep when I was still talking he must’ve been really tired from the flight. After an hour, we arrived at their place now I believe that it’s really far from the city village. Do they even have an internet here?, the place looks very calming since it faces the sea and it’s quite big too but it’s located in a some sort of remote area so I am not so sure, but the house is really nice..
“ooh! I want to go swimming” Phukong’s eyes shined when he saw the sea “mmm, let’s go swimming later but let me rest first ok? I am sleepy” he nodded, Sarawat on the other hand already fell asleep sitting at the sofa “since when did he become such a sleepy head?” Man asked “I don’t know, but for now can you show us our room? Sarawat will get bodyaches all over if he continues to sleep like that” “sure, I’ll lead the way and Phukong come too. You room is next to theirs” we went to follow Man as P’Type was busy fixing things on the phone for us..
“P, this room is so big” Phukong was so amazed “well, every room here in our place has equal sizes. I think it looks big for you since you’re staying alone” Man teased “yeah, that could be true” we just laughed “oh, here’s your room Tine. I’ll be off now, take a rest” I just nodded and went in dragging Sarawat. He’s basically half conscious right now.. “Wat, here.. sleep here” I dragged him to lay down and he positioned himself as his body touches the matress, what a sleepy head.. I put our things at the side and changed my clothes, I can finally have a rest after a long flght.. it’s my time to take a break..