40 - Finale

CHAPTER 40  “FINALE”
(time skip)
Weeks after Sarawat and Man had finished all the reservations for the reception they booked a flight and arrived to Phuket days after. When they arrived the day before the wedding everything was already prepared in Phuket as well. “you guys worked so hard here. Are you tired?” Sarawat was worried sick when he arrived and Tine looked so pale and even lost a bit of weight. “I thought that when you arrive you’ll come running and hug me tightly as if you had no plans of letting me go. But what is this? You sound like a worried sick mother. My mom at the hotel didn’t even ask me if I was tired” Tine laughed at him “hey, your mom and I are different. I can worry about you however I want because I want too. So? How are you the past 3 weeks? I missed you a lot, seing you again made me feel like I can breathe again” Sarawat said and leaned his head to Tine’s shoulders “tired, preparing for a wedding is harder than I expected but you know what? I enjoyed the experience a lot. You don’t have to worry because even if I get tired I don’t forget to take care of myself . You? How are you? Did Man tire you so much?” Tine returned the question to Sarawat.
“not really, just like you I have enjoyed the experience a lot even if I missed you a lot too. It’s tough but it was worth it, I am glad that I helped Man for his wedding day. But even if this whole thing was fun and worth please Tine let’s not part for that long ever again. I had a hard time sleeping because I was worried about you even if I know that I have no reason to be worried for you. I couldn’t help the longing of not seing you and only hearing your voice, so please let’s not part for that long ever again ok?” the longing eyes that looked at Tine made Tine’s heart melt like snow. “don’t be such a sweet talker ok? You’re making me feel guilty. Just feel relieved that the 3 weeks has gone by and now we’re together again. Let’s stay together for a long time ok? Don’t think about the days that we have parted but think about every minute that we are together” Tine assured him. Everything was already ready including the banquet and the clothes that will be used. Most of the guest have arrived as well, Earn, Pear and Boss arrived together and hours later Green, P’Dim, Ohm and Fong has arrived too. They were surprised because the decorations looked so romantic and so aesthetic. “P, I want to get married in an atmosphere like this. When will you ever propose to me? Do you want me to propose to you first?” Green asked, everyone laughed when they heard him ask P’Dim “hey Green, didn’t anybody tell you that patience is a key? Don’t worry right here right now, I am assuring you that I will marry you. But not now, I’ll marry you when we both are ready for something that will take up the rest of our lives. Just wait and it will come for us, we have all the time in the world. There is nothing to worry or hurry about” answered P’Dim.  After Dinner when everyone was already in their rooms resting Sarawat and Tine stayed up to catch up with each other at their room’s balcony. “my mom said that she misses you, they both want to meet with you after the wedding” Tine mentioned to Sarawat “sure, why not. I had plans of meeting them anyway. But let’s save that for later, I want to talk about you and what you did here while I was away” he replied with a smile “well,  helped P’Type everyday. I also cooked for him, and on rest days we hang out at the mall to catch up too. Pretty much, everyday the past 3 weeks was like that. I totally felt like I was back into the days where we still stayed at the same home together when I was in middle school. I missed that time a lot, and if not for him getting married then we wouldn’t have gotten the time to hang out like the old times. You? How about you what did you guys do?” Tine returned the question.  “pretty much the same, we went to hang out at the mall at free times too. But we only talked about our middle school life most of the time” Sarawat answered.
“I guess you talked about Pam too. How was it?” Tine asked again “well, it made me miss all those times too. We laughed together remembering how Pam used to cut classes with us and still managed to stay on top of the class. Man adored how amazing Pam was, he asked me why I didn’t tell Pam that I liked her then. I told him that I have no exact answer for that. I just woke up one day and I don’t feel the same anymore, and I fell out of that feeling even before I got to tell her. Then the day that I met you, I realized that I really didn’t like her back then. That I was just confused because everybody was saying that we looked good together, that we are the best match and that it would  be the best if we end up together. When I met you, I realized that I was just pushed by the people surrounding me to like her. That the feeling I had for her didn’t really come from me but came from the people who wanted us to end up together. It wasn’t love, I really didn’t lover her like how much I have loved you all this time” Sarawat explained.