Chapter 2: Corazon

BTW Dis story is kinda for myself so ending might be rushed... Yet again. ;-; 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You glared at the two kids, who was sitting on a iron beam watching the boy with the fluffy white hat try his best to defend against diamante. You stood further back, standing behind a smaller pile of scrap metal, watching as Trebol walked up to him and the boy.

"Don't kill him, Diamante." You looked up to where the voice came from. You spotted a blonde man, with red sunglasses wearing a suit with a red tie, sitting on the railing of their base.

"This is just a try-out before we take him into our family as an apprentice." You heard him say.

"You jerk!" The boy said, still trying to attack the executive.

"I know Doffy." You heard him say as you narrowed your eyes, looking at the blonde man.

Trebol had told you about him as you were on your way returning to the plant.

"If i beat him, will you make me an executive?' You heard him ask as he paused for a moment. This caught your attention.

Trebol and diamante, along with the two kids laughed as he just stared at them. You sighed and stepped out from behind the pile.

You walked past the two kids laughing as you clicked your tongue. Doflamingo paused and glanced at you as you glared at the two as they stopped laughing, staring at you in confusion.

"Shut your trap." you hissed at them before glancing at the boy, who was now looking at you.

You ignored him and sat down away from the two kids.

"Who's this Trebol?" You heard Doflamingo ask you you glared at him.

"Doffy! I found her during the mission and she took her with me. Seems like she might also have the color of the supreme king." He said as Doflamingo looked down at you.

You glared at him, your eyes full of anger and hatred as he smirked. "We'll keep her here and see how she does." He said as you turned away.

Law ran towards diamante and Trebol and tried attacking them again, saying "Stop laughing, i'm serious."

Diamante simply blocked it and pushed him back laughing.

"You can't kill a person just with your spirit!" He said as the boy threatened them. "I told you! i have explosives!" You let out a small laugh at this.

"I'm gonna die soon anyway so i'm not afraid of anything!"

He paused. "Don't mess with pirates!" Diamante yelled, cutting the explosives off him, throwing him into the air, causing him to fall into the junk.

"He was just a big talker-dasuyan." You heard him say. You looked back at Doflamingo, who was still smirking, walk back inside.

"Its over! its over! Lets play tag!" You heard the girl say and ran off.

You sighed and stood up, walking over to Trebol.

"Dammit..." You sighed and pulled him up forcefully. He quickly yanked his arm away from you and glared. You glared back.

"Try harder." you hissed at him. "Get up. And keep fighting you idiot." You said and followed Trebol inside.

"Wheres the captain?" He asked as Diamanite answered him.

"Our captain Doffy doesn't have time for a kid like you." He said looking at the kid.

"Uh-huh uh-huh! We understand you can't live long and you'll die soon." Trebol said, eating a sausage.

"When? Hey, hey! When are you gonna die?"

'Die?'

"Three years and two months from now." He said as you glanced at him.

"My dead father was a doctor. I found out by seeing my medical data." he said as you hummed.

Hes pretty smart if he knows when he dies. You sighed.

"I wish i can die that soon. Three years huh?" You said out loud as he turned to look at you.

"If i can only live three years..." You trailed off.

"I wanna kill as many as i can in these three years and destroy everything!" You and law growled at the same time. You paused and glanced at each other.

"Heheheh. Looks like The new girl is like law huh? They both have a loose screw" You heard diamante say as you glared at him.

"Oh shut up already." You hissed and rubbed at your now bandaged arm.

"Well, we accept kids too." Diamante said, adjusting his glasses.

"We had about hundred kids come until now but most of them escaped crying within two days."

You paused and turned your head slightly.

'Metal. Someones coming up the stairs.'

Trebol laughed. "Are you gonna be okay? "

"Their the only kids remaining." he said.

"What is it buffalo? Baby 5?" Diamante asked as you looked over to them. Baby 5 stepped in from the window, buffalo struggling to get in as well. You stepped next to law to mke sure the two won't touch you.

"Cora-san came back!" She said as you blinked.

'Cora-san?'

The door opened, and a man with a dark purple/blackish feather coat draped over his shoulders with blonde hair came walking in. You stepped back slightly enough to make room for him to pass through.

Then, he suddenly fell. You sweat dropped and sighed as buffalo and baby five laughed.

"He tripped!" baby 5 said.

"We knew he was gonna trip-dasuyan!"

You looked over at the man who fell and observed him as baby 5 and buffalo chanted "You tripped" over and over again, jumping around.

You narrowed your eyes slightly when he slapped the two away from him and sat down.

Buffalo hit the wall and baby 5 face planted on the ground.

Trebol laughed slowly. "Doffy won't care if you're a kid or not." He said as you stared at the new person in the room.

"If you do it right, you can get promoted quickly but if you're useless, that's it. Well, good luck." He said as the two who was knocked to the side moments ago stood up.

Your glare was still on the blonde as the two ran into a room and brought out tea.

"Cora-san, i brought you a cup of tea." Baby 5 said, carrying the tea and handing it to Corazon

"Its hot."

He took the cup and took a sip, but quickly spat it out, falling back a second later. You sighed as your glare became colder.

"Its no time to play around." you growled under your breath. But it seems that law heard you and looked over at you.

You watched silently as Trebol speak to the new executive in the room.

"Corazon, did you finish your work without any trouble?"

Corazon nodded as diamante spoke up.

"Then give me the earnings. We have to be faithful when it comes to money." He said. "Your name is Law, and y/n isn't it? This guy who just returned is an executive like us." He said as Corazon stood up.

You looked at him. "His name is Corazon. He's an absent minded idiot but... he's strong. Maybe because of his blood." He said.

"Captain Doffy's brother by blood."