Chapter 10: Determination

You blinked. There was a celebration, after everything was over. Some of the soldiers surrendered and now works for him as his guards. And returning back to the palace, the princess, viola bargained with doflamingo.

"If you promise me that you won't kill my father, i will obey you!" She yelled as tears escaped her eyes.

Your eyes darkened a bit as doflamingo agrees. You didn't like her. The weird feeling she's giving makes you uncomfortable.

I bet if someone strong comes along, she'll beg them to help her take down the young master.'

You thought to yourself and rolled your eyes.

'I'll keep my devil fruit a secret from her.'

Timeskip-

Age: 19

You were breathing heavily in pain and fatigue as doflamingo pulled his strings back as your skin gone back to it's original state. You sighed and dropped to the ground.

"That's enough for today y/n." He said as you nodded. You sighed and looked at the blonde man.

"Young master, what would happen if i awaken my devil fruit?" You ask as doflamingo glanced at you before shrugging slightly.

"you could have a whole other form, or it would enhance a couple attacks, better regeneration, healing.." he said as you hummed. "Or. if your lucky enough, both things might happen. After all, your devil fruit is unique." he said as you nodded.

"How do i ensure both happening?" you ask looking at him. He smirked and turned around, heading back into the palace. "Train. Bring the powers of your devil fruit to another level."

You stood there staring at the ground.

"Bring the powers of my devil fruit to another level?"

You blinked before your eyes widened. You quickly turned into your full dragon form, and flew up into the sky. higher and higher. You gasped as it stared to get hard to breathe. You flew higher and higher, way above the clouds and even higher. You stopper, flapping your wings violently as you came to a stop.

You inhaled deeply as you looked down. The kingdom of dressrosa looked like a ant from where you are. 

'New score i guess.'

you thought as you started heading down again.

You paused quickly as you spot a island near dressrosa. You glanced at it quickly before sighing.

"It won't hurt to check for threats." You said as you flew towards it.

As you drew closer, you noticed that the whole island was purple and emitting a odd purplish smoke. You landed on the island, avoiding touching the water as the goop sizzled.

As your feet touched the goop, you immediately flew back up. It was some sort of toxin. you sighed and glanced around. The whole island seems to be made of the substance. You blinked and grabbed a small dagger you keep on you and scooped up some of the substance.

You sighed and let some of your feather loose and wrap around the dagger. You quickly took off, heading back to dressrosa, making sure that none of the poisonous goop drop into the ocean.

You panted as you flew into the palace from a window and crashed into someone. You stood up quickly fixing your feathers while glancing at who you flew into.

You let out a small yelp when it turns out it was doflamingo you crashed into.

Quickly grabbing the dagger covered with feathers, you bowed and apologized.

He clicked his tongue before looking at the item in your hands.

"What is that?" he asks and glanced at it while you catch your breath.

"Young master-sama. There... Near dressrosa. Island of this." You said and removed the now infected feathers off the dagger.

Doflamingo stared at it as you disposed of the feathers.

He huffs before signaling you to follow him.

Walking into one of the many rooms in the castle, the king of dressrosa sat down on the couch as pointed at a table where bottles containing different liquids and gases sat.

"Put it there. We'll have someone look at it." He muttered as you grabbed a bottle and dumped the goop inside. You sighed and let yourself to fall onto the floor.

You sighed, your wings disappearing.

Doflamingo laughed at your worn out figure.
"Fufufufu. Worn out y/n? I was just about to give you news." He said and grabbed a wine bottle that was on the table, drinking it.

You got up and got into a more proper poison.
He grinned at you and placed the wine bottle down.

"We're starting trade with kaido." He said as your eyes widened.

"Kaido?! What are we trading for someone who probably don't even need anything?!" You ask as he leaned back and crossed his leg over the other.

"Artificial devil fruits." He said as you blinked.
"The tiny people. And a scientist names Caesar clown." He said as you nodded.

"He's going to start experimenting to create a artificial devil fruit." You nodded before a sharp pain erupted all over your body.

You grunted and fell to the floor clutching the carpet. Doflamingo glanced at you as you quickly searched his emotions.

Annoyance and concern.

You let out a gasp as your body started to heat up. You heard doflamingo sigh as he walked out the door. Mumbling under his breath. "I'll go get a medic."

You watched as he left, closing the door behind you. You let out a small scream before covering your mouth.

What is going on?!

You took a quick glance at the purple substance still in the bottle but without the odd smoke coming from it.

You winced and brought your body closer to yourself.

Poison...

you quickly began trying to heal yourself, your whole body glowing. It only has been a minute, but it has felt like a year. You could feel the effects of healing kick in. But it wasn't enough. You allowed your wings to sprout from your back as a few feathers fell out.

You laughed lightly, glancing at the feathers that fell. They were slowly turning black and hardened completely on their own.

you heard footsteps as the door swung open. Turning your head slightly, you saw the shocked faces of the medics looking at you. Of course you were confused, but you were really tired at this point. You glared at them in annoyance and slowly got into a kneeling poision.

You lifted the feather on the ground and started to wrap them around yourself.

They started to glow a slight purple. You hissed as the medics ran over to you.

"Stay right there!" You hissed as they froze. You stood up, supporting yourself using the wall, as you inhaled deeply.

"Young-master-sama... Sorry." You said coughing as he glanced at you.

"Need to... awaken." you grunted as he frowned and clicked his tongue.

"That's enough Y/n." He said as you glared at him.

"No."

It was silent, the only sound in the room was your heavy breathing.

"Resistance." You said as you transformed into your hybrid form. Except everything was wrong. You claws were more longer and sharper and you tail was the wrong color, and had scaly spots as well.

"What the hell is that stupid thing doing to me?!"