Chapter 5: Devil fruit?!

"Towards reverse mountain in the southeast, we'll keep moving out base and expanding our business." And that's how everything started.

Fighting off marines on the ship, stealing money from vaults. and traveling by foot as well. And one night, Doflamingo also officially welcomed you into the family.

Fight after fight, you got closer to law and baby 5. Fight after fight, you would always curse yourself for needing to be saved by the captain.

Everyone helped you and law train, but they helped out law more because Doflamingo decided he would be his right hand man.

But eventually, you got better and polished up everything you learned by yourself and got stronger. But because you were still a kid, you couldn't win against any of the executives.

But more importantly, you were on the path of revenge.

And finally, two years later, you were sitting on the steps at the edge of some town.

"We told you our real names!" Baby 5 complained as you sat next to law.

"So? I'm not interested!"

"You're so uncool! You're no fun! You too Y/n!" She said as you huffed and looked away.

"Even if i have fun, i'll die anyway." He said as you sighed.

"You have quite a lot of white parts now." Baby 5 said as you glanced at him.

"Yeah. You sure do Law." You said glaring at him. The same expression that you have had since two years ago, on the first day you met law.

"I don't know if i can live another year..." He said as you sighed.

"Well, you don't know until you lived that long." You said. "If you somehow end up living long enough and some how fixed yourself up, you would become captains right hand man." You said jealousy in your eyes.

"I may die sooner that i calculated." He said as you nodded.

"That aside, if you two have a real name, tell us-dasuyan!" Buffalo said, using the fact that you and law stabbed Corazon two years ago.

You looked at law and sighed.

"Trafalgar D. Water law."

"Y/n D. Florence."

You and law said as the two glanced at you.

"That's my parents last name. I'm going to change my last name." You said sighing.

"Huh?"

"I shouldn't tell that name to anybody actually. I don't go by a code name like you two so it's just a little longer." He said as you nodded.

"My parents didn't name me with D. Someone else gave me that name." You said. "I don't remember who though."

"D. is a secret name, water is a true name." Law said as you looked over to baby 5.

"Same for me. D. is a secret name and what my birth parents names me is Y/n Florence."

"For generations, my family..."

"How boring! This is not fun at all." Baby 5 said as buffalo agreed with her.

You glared at them as law grew a tic mark. "You guys asked me repeatedly!" He growled as baby 5 clung to buffalo's arm and cried.

You and law gasped when you felt someone picked you up by the back of your collar and dragged you behind them.

You turned your head slightly and noticed the familiar blackish feather coat.