Chapter 6: My very own

You smirked as you watch Corazon walk closer. Law had told you everything that had happened. You could see him looking around.

"Corazon." Doflamingo called to him as you and law watch his eyes widen and grow nervous.

It was silent for a while before Doflamingo spoke up again.

"You're back. We gotta set sail! It's Tsuru from the navy HQ again!" he called. "They know we're here! Hurry up!"

You smirked and came out of hiding with law and laughed slightly.

He tensed as he looked at the two of you. You crossed your arms and smirked.

"We decided not to tell him." You said as his eyes widened.

"We thought twice and remembered we own you for keeping quiet about us stabbing you two years ago. We're even now." Law said and boarded the ship, with you following behind him.

You grunted and held onto the railings of the ship. You were sure law had boarded the ship, but where was he?

"Young master! I found this on Corazon's hammock!" Senior pink said handing Doflamingo a piece of paper that said: "I'm leaving to cure law's disease."

"They packed their things and left it seems.

your eyes widened as you glared at the navy ship.

"Betrayed once again huh." You muttered under your breath as the rain got your clothes wet.

You helped roll another cannon ball into the ships cannons and fired at the navy ship, once again missing.

"What is he thinking?" You heard Doflamingo mutter as you glared at the marine ship.

'Corazon... How dare you?!'

You froze as the ship finally got away from the marines.

'The hospitals... No ones going to help law.'

Timeskip to 5 months later.

you glared at the air, your thoughts getting mixed together.

"Y/n." You heard diamante say as you looked at him.
"Doffy is calling for you." He said as you stood up. "Everyone's waiting."

"Did you need something captain?" You ask as he smirked and brought out a weird looking fruit. with two colors. a white side, and a purplish black side. You look at it in surprise.

"A devil fruit?" you ask as he threw it at you. You caught it and looked at it carefully.

"We came across it by chance and we hit the jackpot." Giolla said smiling.

"Its a mythical Zoan type devil fruit." Doflamingo said as you looked at it.

"Then should Shouldn't you be giving it to someone else?" You ask as he laughed.

"Fufufu~ its yours y/n." He said as you took a bite. You gagged slightly and quickly chewed it before swallowing it, finishing the rest of the fruit.

"Let's try this out." He said and stood up, walking to the deck of the ship, everyone else following him.

"Test it out here y/n." He said as you stood in front of him. You took in a deep breath. Since it was a Zoan type devil fruit, you would be transforming. You sighed, activating your devil fruit.

Once your fruit activated, you changed forms. A large mythical beast that can be considered a bird and a reptile.

The Tori-Tori no mi. Model:Dragon.

Now in your dragon form, you reached about Giolla's chest in height. But because you're still about 13 years old, your form would only grow more.

Your current form was a white dragon, covered in feathers like a bird. Three feathery pairs of wings on your back and horns on top of your large head. You had E/c eyes, claws, followed by your long tail.

"You should be able to do anything your dragon species can do." Giolla said as you spread open your wings, testing it out and flapping it a few times as you lifted off the ship.

"Is there any possible way that there could be another form?" You ask returning back to human. "The fruit had two colors so i thought that maybe..."

Doflamingo smirked at this and nodded. "There is a small chance you can change forms. But before that, you have to train."

And you did train. Training for one whole month, non-stop. From 6 am in the morning to 11 p.m at night, going from executive to executive.

It was like that every single day. Until you got news about Corazon and law.

By now, your training has got you far, your dragon able to do almost everything the species can.

And you were so very close, to awakening your devil fruit.

(Next chapter would be your looks and abilities to make the info easier-)

Timeskip

"What do you guys think? Doflamingo asks as you stared at him.

"Even including Tsuru who often smelled us out where we were and came after us, the navy hasn't show their face at all in the past six months." He said as you dragged your claws across your arm, creating a cut.

"Six months that Corazon was away."

"Are you saying that he was tipping the navy off before?" Diamante asks, sipping his tea. He laughed. "It could just be a coincidence."

"I hope so. I don't want to distrust him..." Doflamingo trailed off. You sighed, having a inner battle with yourself.

Tell Doflamingo the information you had half a year ago, or leave it as it is.

"He's my biological brother."

you paused at this and glared at the ground.

'I'll leave it as it is then.'