Chapter 25: The past

You grin as law glanced at you.

"You..."

You smirked and began turning back into a human. You heard the both of them gasp. You smirked as law's eyes widened.

"Law." you said as his eyes widen in shock.

"Y/n?" Luffy turned to look at him.

"Tra-guy. Do you know her?" He asked as Law nodded. "She was my friend when we were children. Her name's Y/n" He said as a vein popped on your forehead as you glared at him.

"Oh no Law." You said as he glanced back at you.

"You shouldn't call me that. Didn't you say we're enemies?" You hissed at him as his eyes widened.

"Where did you... You were the dragon back at punk hazard?!" You paused.

"In the Donquixote family, you address your superiors with respect, or call them by their titles." You said as his eyes widened. "So for you, Trafalgar Law." You said smirking, looking down at him.

"Even if you're not in the family, you would address me as Corazon or Y/n-sama. Y/n-san in the least. Anything else, and you'll be dead."

"Y/n! Why didn't you get away from Doflamingo? Your devil fruit allows it right? Then why didn't-"

"Because Doffy gave me the devil fruit. And I got my revenge." You said as luffy stared at you.

"Then the three people killed in high klad, was your doing?"

You nodded before sighing.
"You have no reason to be here." You said as law glared at you.

"No reason? No reason?! He killed Cora-San for fucks sake!" He yelled at you.

You only stared at him as he eventually fell silent. Luffy stared at law as you smirked.

"Oh my. You still haven't told him about our past?" You ask as his eyes widen.

"Y/n! He doesn't need to know that" He yelled as you just smirked.

"I know. He wouldn't care though, right? After everything, he probably doesn't care about your past. I told him part of it anyway. It's more for you and me to remember. To recall those days we would steal and kill for the family." You hissed as he looked at you.

"Don't you remember law? That day when I first arrived?" You asked as luffy looked over at you with a bunch of emotions shown on his face. Shock, confusion, annoyance.

"Y/n..." You smiled and took a step towards them.

"You didn't forget did you?" you teased as he tensed.

"Don't you remember what you said? 'If i beat him, will you make me an executive?'" You said as luffy gasped and law clenched his fists.

You paused before glaring at him. "You left me behind. I thought that you would come for me at one point. I thought you wanted to be an executive. But look at you now. Who's the executive here?" You laughed.

"Oh, and the one who gave you all that information you have now? Was me." Law and stared at you.

"Then kaido..." you smirked. "Yep. We are quite friendly with each other."

"Y/n please..."

"Please what law? What are you here for? To destroy Kaido, or take revenge?" you ask as he paused.

"Law. Cora-san helped you get away. Is that why you are so attached to him? What happened during the half year you were gone?"

"Do you remember when he used his devil fruit to help you get away? When he held on after he was shot by Doffy? I stayed with him. Until he died." You said as your bright fluffy wings sprouted from your back. Law's eyes widened as he spotted the dark feather.

"He told me something, law. And I believed that you might really come back for me." You smiled sadly. "I even ran into you once. But you just walked right past me. I don't blame you. I was on a mission anyways. But back on topic." You said crossing your arms.

"Cora-san said this, right before he died." You said as law took a step towards you as you clicked your tongue.

"Stay there law." You growled as he froze.

"Cora-san said. 'I'm glad Y/n. I hope Law comes back for you and saves you from Doffy too.'" You paused.

"I gave up a long time ago Law. But there was always a small hope inside me, that you'll return for me one day." You said turning your back to him, heading back to the palace.

" But It's time I give up on you completely. Right? Because you won't be able to take me with you."

(Smh im gonna take a long break after this story-)