V4

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

"Remeber to stay calm and just talk." Thats what I remeber Namjoon telling us before we got to this interview. Leaning in my seat Im watching the interviewer who looks at Hobi, who tells a story.

"Now Jungkook." He says and a picture pops up on the big screen next to him. Its the Vogue covershoot. "First I will say that you two look good."

"Thank you." I nodd.

"So when is the date?" he asks and I chuckle. "What no date?"

"No no." I shake my head.

"You guys have been seen together quiet alot." He says and more pictures were shown on the screen. Oh god, all those paparazzi pictures.

"You know its all unplanned." I say and feel the members staring at me.

"I think its fate." Taehyung says nodding and I look at him.

"Bu theres nothing going on?" He asks me again.

"For now not." I say and the crowd screams. Jin pushes mine shoulder as he laughes. 

"So tell us how is it to be number one for five weeks?"

"Its nice, Army enjoys the song and the music video." Namjoon says.

"Were happy, love you Army!" Jimin smiles. The interview went good, walking backstage I sit on the couch after I picked out some snacks.

"You! Great acting skills, you could beat Taehyung." Jin laughes. I smirk eating mine chips.

"My ass you just had a date." Jimin says. Lisa and I had our coffee date after she texted me. I waited a week for that text. But I couldnt say that here, then I would get her and myself in trouble. "I told you that you like her.." Jimin smirks. Maybe he was, she is interesting and beautiful. Standing up I had to leave..

"I will see you guys...." I say and make eye contact with my driver.

"where to?" Hobi hyung asks.

"I have a interview for Vogue, its going to be on youtube." I say. They nodd and wave while I hurry and change to some comfortable clothing. Some of my style, just a hoodie and some pants. I like comfortable and big size clothes. My driver drives me to the location where Ive never been, arriving I walk into the building. And they tell me to go to the filming room. The room was white, there were three chairs and a table. It was so empty.

"Jungkook! How are you? Im Yuna and I will be intirviewing you." She smiles, I look around and then at her.

"Im fine, thats cool." I nodd.

"Sorry Im late!" Someone walks in holding a bagg.

"No your on time." Yuna smiles. The girl blows her bangs out of her face, Lisa is standing there watching us. We literally meet everywhere.. but Im not complaining, giving her a smile I bite mine lips afterwards. ""Can we get some water please." Yuna says to the people in the back. Then she sighs and stands up to get it herself I guess, Lisa sits down on the chair next to me.

"Hey again." She smiles.

"Hey." I say looking at her as I push my hair back. "You knew about this?" She shakes her head. "I think they are trying to hook us up." And she starts laughing.

"I think so too, and its working."

"Oh is it." I smirk.

"Jungkook!" She pushes me away.

"Finally I got some water." Yuna comes suddenly, she places the bottles of water down. "Okay, Im happy that you both are here. We will be doing a short interview and a game." She smiles holding her cards. The camera man stand behind her and one camera is on me, the other one is focussed on Lisa.

"Hey Im Lisa from Blackpink." Lisa starts looking at the camera.

"And Jungkook from BTS." I say. "And this is Vogue." We both say the last part. Yuna smiles with a nodd

"How was it working with each other?" Yuna asks looking at us.

"We didnt know it was a collabshoot, we were suprised but it went fine." I say looking up at Lisa.

"Yeah same, it went well." Lisa nodds.

"Its your first shoot am I right."

"Yes." We both say and Lisa starts to chuckle.

"I was pretty nervous." Lisa says. "Just because its the first thing I did without the members."

"Yeah you were." I nodd looking at her.

"Okay, you all have a whiteboard next to you. I will ask a question and you have to write it down, yeah.." picking up the whiteboard I hold the pen.

"What does Liskook mean?" What? Im so confused.

"I dont know." I whisper and show my board. Lisa smiles and shows her answer.

"Lisa got it." Yuna points at her.

"Its our ship name." Lisa says. "Rosé told me otherwise I wouldnt know either."

"Interesting." I lick my lips.

"Next! What is Lisa's favorite colour?" How am I supposed to know. Wait she told me righr, when we drank coffee. I write something down and shot mine first, then Lisa.

"Its yellow, and purple."  She says looking at my answers.

"I got yellow right! Fuck yeah." I smile.

"Okay, what does Jungkook prever. Tea or coffee."

"Easy." I mumble while I write down my answer.

"I know this." Lisa says and show her board. "Its coffee right." She looks at me, with a smirk I turn mine board. "I knew it!" She smiles and gives me a high five.

"You know eachother so well, seems like you sped alot of time together." Yuna asks.

"No we dont, I just assumed." I nodd trying to be serious.

"We hang out sometimes." Lisa says as she looks at me.

"Thats fun. I hope we can expect more photoshoots from you guys, thank you."

"No thank you." I say and stand up.

"Thats a wrap!" The man behind the camera says.

"Great, my ass hurts." Lisa says as she stands up, she yawns and looks around. "Thank you Yuna.

I luv this chapter!
Show some luv💞