O26

JUNGKOOK

"Jungkook its your turn." Namjoon taps my shoulder. I give me phone one last look and nodd. "She will be fine, the firls are with her right." He gives me a smile. Weeks passed by quick and I dont know how. "Dont worry." It can happen anytime and I just want to be there for her. I can only think about her right now, but today is the deadline for the MV that we are shooting. And I just need to sing for back up sounds.

"I know, I just want to be there with her." I tell him. Namjoon nodds and I know he understands me.

"JK, they are waiting!" Jimin pulls on my arm. "Just go and then you can go early." He is right. If Im finished Im just leaving. But I must say the girls send me pictures and videos of Lisa, what they are doing and just some funny voice memos. I just love it how supportive and helpfull they are. "Now go." Jimin pushes me now.

Walking to the little room I read the lyrics and put on the headphones. Nodding my head ti the beat and the lyrics Im hearing I sing my part. Singing it a couple of times I nodd proudly and step back.

"Great job JK." Suga says and does a thumbs up.

"Umm, Jungkook?" Hobi comes up to me looking at his phone. "I think you need to check your phone." Quick I take my phone, but it wont open. Shit, no battery.

"What is it?" I ask him now. "My phone has no battary." I say and ruah to the other room, seeing Namjoon on the phone. He looks at me and mouths something. I take the phone from him and hear Jennie talking. "Whats going on?" I ask her.

"Jungkook? Come to the hospital right now.. okay.." hospital, does that mean....

"Im coming.." I say and give Namjoon his phone back. Then he pulls me back

"Slow down." Rapmon looks at me. "Im coiming too, you dont even know which hospital." He says and we walk together to his car.

"Hyung come on faster." I tell him. I should have gone alone, really! He drives so slow, just because he just got his license this month. Rolling my eyes I watch the roas impatiently. Come on man! When we drive I tell him to stop so I can go out and he can park. I jump out of the car and run inside the hospital. Trying to see anyone I look around. Then a girl walks up to me.

"Can I help you sir?" She asks looking at me.

"I.." I start but then I see Jennie and the girls. I touch her shoulder and run to the girls. They see me and stand up. "Where is Lisa? How is she?" I panic and feel so nervous.

"Jungkook... she already gave birth." Jisoo says. Already? I was late, Im fucking late. I hate myself. I look down and sigh.

"Go inside, she will be happy to see you." Jennie pushes me to the door. I nodd and open the door. I spot Lisa laying in bed, walking closer she notices me and smiles.

"Jungkook." She whispers. I see her holding our girl, i feel myself tearing up and I walk up to her. Feeling so much emotions and guilt that I couldnt be there for her. I cup her cheek and kiss her head. The baby sleeps against Lisa, she is so small.

"Baby Im so sorry... My phone had no battary.." I explain.

"Its okay.." she nodds. "Were fine, Sana and I are doing okay daddy." She gives me a smile. We wanted to call her Sana, and no how she said this Im tearing up already. "Dont cry." She mumbles holding my chin looking at me.  Im a dad now, a father. Sana her father.

I dont know how long Im sitting here watching Sana and Lisa sleep. They look so precious. I lean in my seat and think how greatefull I am with them in my life.

About meeting Lisa and sharing the same feelings we have. Smiling I look at them.

The end

Hey yall,
I want to thank you for reading, commenting and voting.
Honestly I had no inspiration anymore for this story, hope you liked it and send love.

See you

💜