V12

JUNGKOOK

Its another shoot day. This time its an interview for Vogue with Lisa, yes again and I dont mind it. "I told you that it would rain today." Lisa says as she tries to fix her hair when we walk in the building.

"A few drops wont hurt." I say. "Besides you look fine." Holding her by her waist.

"But I was right." She looks at me and laughes a little. She is cute.

"Jungkook and Lisa! Welcome." A girl walks up to us. "Im Lia and I will be interviewing you guys today, have a seat and we will start." She smiles. Sitting down I see Lisa going to the bathroom, clearly to fix her look. Leaning in my seat Lisa arrives after a few minutes. Pushing my hair back I give her a smile. She sits on the other chair next to me. Lia sits in front of us. "Want something to drink?" She asks and I shakr my head. "Okay lets start then.. and again thank you for doing this!" A huge smile appears on her face.

"Of course." Is say.

"Okay! Can yiu guys say hey Vogue to the camera for the intro."

"Hey Vogue its Jungkook." I say and do a peach sighn looking at the lens.

"And Lisa." Lisa waves cutely.

"The first round you need to answer these questions quickly as possible." She gives us some cards.

"Wait Im nervous." Lisa says with a chuckle.

"You will be fine." I say.

"They are easy questions." Lia says with a nodd.

"Morning or night person." I read. "Nigh for sure.

"Dogs or cats." Lisa reads. "Cats." She smiles.

"Guitar or piano. Guitar, been trying to learn it actually." I answer.

"Oeeh, summer or winter. Summer, but I like winter too." Lisa says looking at the camera.

"Okay. First thoughts about each other." I look at Lisa and meet her eyes.

"She is beautiful, speaks her mind and loving.." I nodd winking at her.

"Jungkook is caring, looks like a model in real life and oeeh... amazing feuteres."

"Who did the first move." Lisa points at me with a chuckle.

"True." I whisper.

"Guess the favorite song of each other from your group." Lisa looks at me and I lick mine lips.

"I think you like playing with fire..I remeber you saying that to me actually."

"Cant lie, its a pretty good song." I nodd.

"I knew it! It was the first thing he said when we met on set." Lisa laughes.

"I guess you like mic drop, because you like me doing the dance break." I wink.

"Oh my god... no but you dance there like crazy. I like DNA." O shit.

"Who doesnt like mic drop come on!" I say sitting straight.

"Mic drop." Lisa says and drops her none excist mic.

"This girl." I roll my eyes. Pulling her chair closer to me I pinch her cheek.

"Thank you and till next time Vogue." We say together.

"You messed it up. You said it wrong." Lisa says looking at me.

"Thank you it was easy right." Lia ask and Lisa nodds.

"Thanks Lia." I bow to her and the peoole behind the cameras.

"No thank you." Lisa gives her a hugg.

"Lets go." I say holding her wrist.

"I have a shoot." Lisa says. A shoot? She didnt tell me. "You go if your busy."

Then someone walks in. Its Sehun from Exo, what is he doing here? Is he shooting with her? What! "Sehun great that your here." Lia says. "The cameras will be ready."

"Your shooting with him?" I whisper still holding her wrist.

"I guess." Lisa says looking at Sehun. He changes into a button down shirt what he leaves unbuttoned. "Your staying?" She asks me.

"Yeah." I nodd and stare at Sehun.

"Lisa we need you..." Lia says all ready. I sigh and sit on a chair watching them. Lisa walks up to them, Sehun sits on the couch greeting them. Lisa sits next to him and leans her head against his chest. The photos are being taken. She smiles and giggles. I try to keep calm. Sehun smiles cocking back his head. "Closer." Lia says and the cameras click again. I sit straight up amd inhale. She touches his chest and licks her lip, Sehun comes closer to her and that is it. Standing up I walk up to them, standing behind the camera watching them. Lisa looks at me and swallows.

"Excuse me, why is he here?" Sehun asks Lia.

"Why do you care?" I say with my hands in my pockets.

"He had a shoot." Lia says. "Now lets continue."

"I wont continue since he is here watching.." Sehun watches me. Lia now looks at me and swallows. They want me gone.

"Take a look in the mirror." I say to him and walk away after giving Lisa a look. Outside I wear my buckethat and lean against the wall. If I had a cigarette right now.... I need one. Closing my eyes I try to control myself. Its just for the picture, just for the photos. Licking my lips I cant get the fucking look of him out of my mind. God! How long is she inside, isnt she done already! Fuck!

"Jungkook?" Her soft voice. Looking up Lisa walks up to me and stands closer. "Hey." She whisperes cupping my face. "You okay?" I sigh and look at the ground. "Dont do this.."

"What was that? You being all smiley to him. Huh?"

"Gosh, Jungkook you have to know it. You do this too. Its for the picture." She says.

"I know I know...." i say and get out of her grip. "It looked so real.. thats how.. you and I started.. by looking at each other at a shoot."

"Your right, but with you I felt something.. something I only feel for you." Lisa whispers cupping my face again. "Dont do this." She smiles and comes closer to me. Her lips touches mine lightly.

Hope u enjoy