V20

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

"Lisa??" I shout again but no answer. What did happen? Where is she? She didnt hang up, Im worried, Im fucking worried. I shouldnt have shouted or get all my frustration out on her, this is bad very bad. Standing up I walk in circles and then I feel a hand on my shoulders. "Jungkook sit down man." Suga hyung says.

"No no, I need to go..." I say and get my jacket.

"Where to?" He asks but I already walked away. Something clearly happened, Im so sure.. she was in a taxi, dont tell me something happened. Not an accident, leaning against the wall I try to think straight. My only chance is to go to the hospital, walking trowards my car I get in. I hope she is okay. Driving to the hospital I texted Jennie, maybe she knows something. 

"Next up, Lisa from Blackpink has been in a car accident, currently she is in the hospital and theres no news." The radio, what! Car accident. Oh god! I drive faster watching the road my hands shake. My phone rings, why is everything happening now? Parking my car I rush to the hospital. Walking in I look around, where the fuck is she?

"Sir? You need help?" A woman asks me. I nodd and exhale.

"Lisa, which room is she in?" I ask.

"We cant give information to strangers." She says. What the fuck is she saying?

"You kidding me? Im definitely not a stranger so tell me." I look her in the eye.

"We cant sir Im sorry." And she wants to walk away, but I hold her by her arm.

"I told you Im no stranger." Im so angry right now, I swear.

"Jungkook!" Looking up I see Jennie running up to me, holding mine arm and pulling it from the girl, she gives me a death glare and smiles to the girl. "Hey, sorry about him. I just called and Im here for Lisa so is he." The girl nodds and looks at some papers.

"Room B23." She looks at Jennie completely ignoring me. I jogg to the room and feel Jennie behind me.

"Jungkook wait." Jennie says.

"Its my fault." I mumble.

"What? No." She holds my arm and stops me. "Its not." She shakes her head.

"I was angy and called her, she must have felt so stressed. I... I." My voice strats cracking up.

"No. No okay, its an accident."

"We dont know in what state she is god damn it Jennie." I shout and walk trowards her room. Im so angry!

"We cant go in though." Jennie whisperes. "The doctor is checking up." I sigh and lean against the wall. Looking at the celling and then at Jennie. I really hope she is okay, It felt like hours. Sitting on a chair I lean my elbows in my thighs and cover my face, closing my eyes I try to rest for a bit. Trying to mentain my emotions. How did it happen? How? It seems forever..

"Jungkook, wake up." Looking up I see Namjoon hyung. Huh how? Where is Jennie? Standing up quick Namjoon places his hand on my shoulder.

"Hyung.." I breathe.

"Jennie tried to wake you up, I told her to go inside..." he looks at the door.

"What, what did the doctor say?"

"Nothing too bad, some bruises and they keep her on medication so she is sleeping." Thank god. I smile and look at the ground. "You good?"

"Yeah." I nodd, Im right?

"Good." He mumbles. I watch the door waiting till Jennie gets out so I can see her and tell her that I miss her, so much. Her voice when she is mad or when she jokes around. "Jungkook.. sit down you just woke up." Namjoon pushes me down to the chair. Sitting down I play with my hair. The doctor came amd I didnt hear anything? How? I sigh and look up as the door opens, Jennie walks out as she wipes her tears away. Standing up I face her, when she sees me she licks her lips and nodds. Its my turn now, I look at Namjoon and swallow. Walking into her room, she lays on the bed. Eyes closed but beautiful as always. She is just sleeping, I smile as I stand next to her, she is going to be alright.

"Im so sorry Lisa." I lick my lips and swallow. "Im a jealous bitch that want you all to myself.. Im sorry I acted like that... look where we are." I laugh nervously. "Im sorry baby.." I whisper. "If I would pick you up maybe... maybe this wouldnt happen, you would smile to me and say that you are right.." I laugh. "I hope you wake up soon." She doesnt move, I just hear her breathing slowly. "I miss you." Holding her hand I just watch her.

Then a nurse walks in with some papers, she gives me a nodd and looks at the monitors. "Husband?" She asks me.

"boyfriend." 

The nurse nodds. "She is going to be okay and the baby too, dont worry." What? What did she say?

"What?" I ask her. Did I hear that right?

"Oh, your girlfriend is 6 weeks pregnant."