V21

LISA

LISA

Hearing some voices around me I try to open my eyes, but it was hard and it wouldnt open. The last thing I saw before everything got blurry was a van coming trowards our car, how is the driver? Is he okay, I hope he is okay. Still hearing the voices I still try to open my eyes, finally opened I saw Jennie. When she saw me she dropped her phone and held my hand. "Lili!" She whispered. "Hey." She smiles. I just look and try to move but it was all so hard. "You need to rest, just lay down." She smiles amd at that time a nurse comes in.

"You looking good, take some rest." She says. She checks something and writes something down. "You wamt to sit?" Nodding she helps me to sit on the bed and I give her a smile.

"Im happy your okay." Jennie says looking at me. "The girls are outside the room with the guys." Guys?

"Yeah Bangtan is here too." For real? "We have been here since yesterday, Jungkook and I. Then the rest came.." wow. Was I sleeping for that long? Jungkook, he must be worried.. I was on the phone with him when it happened..

"Jungkook." I whisper lightly.

Jennie nodds. "He is waiting outside." She looks outside the window. "Smoking." She nodds. "He will come." He will. "He needs to rest too." She gives me a smile. "Im so happy your okay." She huggs me lightly.

"Im sorry." I say.

"Shh. Dont. It was an accident, first Jungkook thought it was his fault, now you.. you spent too much time together." She rolls her eyes. He though it was his fault? "Oh and.. he knows.. about the baby." He knows? "The nurse told him, then he came to me for answers."

"He knows.." I mumble. Two weeks ago I fount out that Im pregnant, I had to process it myself first, cause I couldnt believe it. Its still new to me and Im happy that nothing happened. Im so glad, biting mine lip I hold back my tears.

"Let me get him so you can talk. He deservs it lali." Jennie smiles and leaves the room. Closing my eyes for a second I hear the door open. Jungkook walks in wearing baggy pants and a black shirt, baggs under his eyes and his hair all messy. He smiles lightly and walks up to me.

"How are you feeling?" He swallow looking at me.

"Im fine." I nodd. He holds my hand, licks his lips and chuckles afterwards.

"Im happy your okay.." he smiles. "Im so sorry Lisa, for everything! For shouting and yelling." He looks at me.

"No dont be.." I mumble. "We all have emotions but sometimes we cant control them."

"I know." He nodds. Its silent for a while, we have been looking at eachother for god knows how long. Im just happy to see him, smiling and happy.

"I missed you." I begin and he chuckles, hides his face a bit, being all shy, thats nothing for him.

"Believe me I did too." He now cups my face. Then my neck and down to my stomach. His eyes meet mine and i know where this is going. "Your pregnant." The question.. "why didnt you tell me?" I inhale and feel his hand on my stomach.

"I wanted to." I begin. "But you were so happy talking about me meeting your mom, and I got scared to tell you. I didnt know how you would react and I wasnt ready for any reaction actually. It messed up my mind Jungkook."

"Baby... you know me, I love you.." he smiles. "Now we are getting a baby. Im going to be a dad." He chuckles. "Im happy Lisa, so happy."

"Really?" I hold his wrist now.

"Of course, I always thought about how it would be like if we had children. Im happy nothing happened to both of you." He cups my face and places a kiss on my cheek. "Im going to take care of you both I swear." He nodds. Suddenly the door opens and Namjoon steps in with Suga.

"Everything okay here?"

"Yeah hyung." Jungkook nodds looking at them.

"We are glad your okay Lisa." Namjoon says.

"And congrats both of you." Suga smiles. They know too, obviously.

"Thanks hyung." Jungkook says.