V8

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

"Another package for Mr Jeon.." Taehyung holds a box and gives it to me.

"Jesus again... I think all those brands want him now." Jimin laughes. "You better not leave us when your model life becomes sucsessful."

"I wouldnt." I say opening the package. These days I get a lot of packages, perfumes, food or clothes. Its very nice, now it was a perfume.

"It smells nice." Jimin says grabbing it from me. "This is mine." He holds it high in the air and laughes.

"How is the girl?" Namjoon hyung asks me and the members look up.

"She is fine.."

"You were with her yesterday huh, you ditched me for her... okay.." Jimin slaps my shoulder. "Youre scared of girls.. what happened to you?"

"She happened to him." Tae winks. Oh god! "By the way, the interview you guys did is out and I read all positive comments." Oh its out? "I think they ship you guys..."

"Jungkook and Lisa, dating.." Jin says.

"Sounds nice." Suga nodds.

"I mean.. I approve." Hobi hyung says.

"Oh god, where is this going?" I ask standing up.

"We are waiting for the move." Jin says with a wink.

"Well I will move." I say. "There is this little gathering for the Vogue covers.." I say.

"Oh yeah, you told us.." Rapmon says. "Have fun." I nodd and walk out of the room to get dressed, I was just going to wear a white shirt with black jeans. With my bucket hat on I leave the building and follow my driver to the car. I just have to show my face there amd then just leave, I hate nights like this because you need to be social and Im not good with that. Usually Namjoon talks, but now Im all alone, great!

The car ride was silent and after a while of driving we stopped, giving him a nodd I step out and Im already being photographed. Looking down while smiling I jogged to the door, walking in I look around. It was huge holy. "Jeon Jungkook! Im so happe you made it." A woman walks up to me.

"Yeah.." I nodd.

"Take something to drink love." She smiles and she walks away. There were not that much people, was I early? Oh help me..

"Oh my god this cant be happening.." I hear. Looking to my left I see her. Lisa. "You want to film this? Jesus.." she screams to the paparazzi. I jogg up to her, she was at the door opening, what happened? I see that her long dress was ripped, her leggs were exposed. I stand in front if her.

"Have some respect." I say and turn around. "You okay? Lets go." I say and guide her inside. She hold the dress where its ripped and rips it all off, so now her dress is really short. Oh god, she has balls.

"Im fine, thank you." She pats my chest. "Great seeing you here." She smiles, oh that smile can kill me. Gosh.

"Yeah Im not planning to stay long though." I say.

"Hm, thats why you dressed so casual." She mumbles. "You look fine."

"I mean... your dress..."

"I know.. dont talk about it. Let me get a drink." She says and walks to the drinks. This girl. I stand behind her looking at how she takes a fry and eats it. "You want?" She asks me as she hands me one.

"No thanks." I smile. She is cute.

"Hey Jungkook, youre here too.." the voice.. the girl touches my shoulder and huggs me lightly. Oh this is awkward. I feel Lisa her eyes on me, she swallows and looks confused. "Why didnt you tell me, we could come together." The girl laughes. "You want to get out of here?" She mumbles.

"Im actually going in a bit." I say.. " Lisa this is Victoria.." victoria looks at Lisa and nodds.

"I saw so much about you." Victoria says and I get out of her grip.

"Well cant say the same." Lisa mumbles.

"You ready to leave?" I ask Lisa as she watches me. I take her hand and pull her to me.

"Excuse me.. im leaving.. " victoria says. "Cant believe this." She mumbles and rolls her eyes.

"O god finally." I exhale. Lisa starts laughing.

"Clearly she likes you.."

"Clearly I like someone else.." i mumble looking at her. "Want to leave.." I ask her and she nodds.