-Okay?

Amber's POV

Arriving at my old house brought back a lot of memories.

Memories of being alone, hiding, and isolation.

I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found Jayden and Jordan. I would have been alone all this time. They probably don't see it but they saved me as well. They saved me from being alone all my life. They helped me see how important family and forgiveness is.

As I shift and head into the house for clothes I look at my surroundings. The place I used to call home. It was old and empty. It looks nothing like the home I have now. The one I have now has pictures of me and my brothers. It also has a picture with each member as they joined the pack.

Walking up the stairs to my old room brings more memories of me going up and down the stairs as the days went by. I shake off the thought as I make it to my old room.

It was just as I left it. The bed unmade, clothes were thrown everywhere when I left in a hurry. I quickly found clothes to put on then tried to find something for Jose.

After digging in the leftover clothes in my closet I found a pair of basketball shorts that I bought big so they were comfortable. Hopefully, they fit him comfortably and not to tight although I wouldn't mind it. As for a shirt I don't mind if he shows off his chest a little bit.

Tell him you didn't find clothes and have him walk around naked my wolf purred

No! Stop with the dirty thinking.

C'mon you know you wanna see what he's got underneath

I......no...yes but.... you know what if your gonna distract me then don't talk.

Whatever you know you want it

Just leave me alone right now, please

Fine but first admit it

Nope

C'mon you know you wanna

Ugh fine I would love to see him fucking naked

See now was that hard?

Bitch

Love you too She said before shutting off the link

I walked back down the stairs and outside to find Jose sitting down waiting for me to come out. I placed the shorts right in front of him on the floor and turned around to give him time to shift.

I instantly heard the cracking of bones and shuffling of clothes before a warm body was pressed against my back sending a wave of sparks down my spine. I could feel his toned chest and abs against my back dear Moon goddess he was gonna kill me with all the urges and thoughts he made me think. I turned to face him and because of the height difference came face to chest so I had to look up at him.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked concerned

What did I do to deserve someone so sweet?

"No it's just we need to talk and we couldn't really so that in wolf form" I answered

"Oh...um okay." He said taking steps back and putting distance between us

"I have to do it." I cut straight to the chase

"No" was all he said as he crossed his arms

"Jose I have to do it"

"And I said no"

"Look I have made it this far by making my own decision. Plus I have a reason why I want to do it." I said crossing my own arms

"And I have my reasons" he rebutted