-Ceremony

Amber's POV

I woke up completely relaxed this morning in the arms of my mate. I somehow ended up on top of him straddling him with his arms wrapped around my waist. I don't know about you but this is the best way to wake up. I couldn't help but realize what I had been missing out on all those years alone. I laid there content with his light snores being the only noise in the room beside the sound of both our heartbeats.

I turned slowly until I was fully facing him instead of my head on his chest. The movement made him tighten his hold on me bringing me closer to his chest. I smiled at how adorable he looked in his sleep, so peaceful and untroubled. He made a noise makingme think he had woken up but he was only mumbling in his sleep. Using my werewolf hearing I tried to understand what he was mumbling.

"Amber" he whispered before pulling me impossibly closer to him

My smile widened at the realization that he had said my name in his sleep, this means he was dreaming of me. My small moment in happiness was demolished when my brother's voice was in my head.

Hey, sis, everything is almost ready for the ceremony and we just need you to come check everything before you start the ceremony Jayden said

Okay I'll be there in a minute I linked back

I quickly put my attention back to my sleeping mate and thought about how I should wake him up. With the help of my wolf, a devious plan came into play. Smiling I looked down to his exposed mark that I made not to long ago. It was now a pair of wings with my initials in the middle and it was beautiful. I slowly slipped my arms out from between our bodies and touched my mark gently rubbing my fingers over it. Jose reacted immediately and moved his neck a little giving me more access to do as I please. Smiling happily I removed my fingers only to replace them with my lips. I kissed it gently and then slowly let my tongue run over it sending goosebumps over his body. Jose shivered and slightly moaned my name making my wolf growl in approval.

He still didn't wake up, this guy was a heavy sleeper to still be asleep. I slowly leaned down until my lips were barely touching his letting them linger before molding them with Jose's. In a matter of seconds, he responded surprising me as his arms tightened around me once again. I pulled away not wanting to get to carried away with the ceremony still needing to be done.

"I think that's the best way I've ever been woken up," Jose says smiling up at me happiness clearly written all over his face

His eyes suddenly leave mine and stay on something on my shoulder. He smiles and reaches his hand up to stroke whatever it is that he was looking at. The sudden wave of pleasure made me moan softly as he rubbed his mark with his thumb. His eyes turned darker as I moaned and I quickly got off of him as I could feel myself start to get worked up from the small action.

"I'm having a ceremony for Dylan and Melissa, would you like to join me?" I asked going to my closet ignoring the smirk that appeared on his face.

"I would love to but I don't have clothes to wear to the ceremony." He said

"I'm sure we can find you some." I quickly mind linked Jayden and asked if he could bring me clothes that would fit Jose. Once finished I quickly grabbed the white dress that I wore when a new member was being accepted. It wasn't very flashy but it was simple and I liked it. I wore it to every ceremony and it was a custom in the pack for me to wear it. I placed the dress on the bed and took a towel to the bathroom for when I showered. I came back out to see Jose sitting on the edge of the bed with his eyes glossed over. Immediately I knew he was mind linking with someone from his pack so I waited patiently until he was done. Once he finished he sighed deeply.