27 | drowned blood

"𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒"

"𝐀𝐂𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒"

"You possibly haven't heard of him, not many have actually, doesn't mean that he was anything less than us Sinners

He chose to be sheltered and nameless to the world because he only had one target money and for that, he had to play his cards right.

He was a card shuffler at casinos would take would target his victims that night, see who batted, gave away most wealth.

At midnight at quarter to three, he stole from the riches from gangsters to businessmen everyone killing and injuring an Ace Card in their hearths.

The money was gone without a trace and so was he.

You can merely find him when he wants you to. And now after years he is back in Milan but not for money this time but for someone else."

Another day passed and we were introduced to new dangers in life. Was I surprised? Not even close...

"How do you even know that he is searching for a person?" Enzo asked beside me confusion spread all over his face.

"Because dear Enzo our Card King dropped off a generous tribute," Augusto replied smirking leaning against the wall bare-chested.

If I had seen Enzo's abs it wasn't nearly as packed and build as Augusto's was it even possible to have more than 6 pecs? Although I wasn't whining, his was just as good.

Both of us stared ahead at the same moment seeing Lorenzo sitting back at his chair holding a paper out.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I took the golden sheet from him letting my eyes scan over the paper.

I took in every individual letter trying to put one in one together.

Starring back up all seven pairs of eyes were fixed on me waiting for answers, which I myself didn't have.

God forsake The Russo's had previously left or else I would have been under pressure and possibly started to worry, more than I already was doing.

"What are you guys all doing here?" A shrieking voice asked out of nowhere causing us to turn around.