Ch.10

Seto's pic

"Three!"

I heard some one shout from the darkness I was in. What happened? Where am I, exactly? I wish Lulu was here right now. She would know what to do. Hopefully she would know what to do.

I looked around to see any form of life and anything actually.

"Where am I exactly?" I asked my self out loud.

"You're unconscious state of mind." I heard a feminine voice behind me. I turn to see a beautiful young woman standing before me. Her pure blonde hair falling all the way to the ground a dragging behind her. Her pure, shining ice blue eyes looking straight at me. Her attire was a long pure white dress with golden and silver lace. She had pale white skin. She was glowing. Literally. Glowing, but she held no expression on her face.

"Who are you?" I asked. I wasn't startled. Strange I would have been, but I wasn't.

"My given name is Amelia Cornelius Solace." My eyes widen. She said 'Solace'.

"S-solace?" I stuttered out a bit. She only gave me a very faint smile and nodded. Then my shock turned to anger.

"Are you here to kill me?" I said quickly. Her faint smile then disappeared. She only looked down with no words leaving her mouth.

"Look. Why do people hate Dark users?! WE ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM LIGHT USERES ARE WE?" I yelled, ragging. She finally looked up.

"I'm Here to help you." She said.

Wah~? Okay did anybody else catch that. Did she say she "wanted to help me"?

"Pardon?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "I don't think heard you correctly? Did you say you 'wanted to help me?'" I asked. She nodded in response. Then she spoke.

"I may have killed your kind before, but the reason why I killed them is because I was trying to help them."

Help them? How is killing them helping them?

"Uh. Sorry, but how is killing them, helping them?"

"I wasn't the who killed them." She stated quickly.

"Then who did?" I demanded. Better not lie to me or I'll kill you. I thought but probably wasn't gonna do it.

She took a breath and released it. She looked at me straight in the eyes. Someone told if someone looks at you in the eye and tells you something, then they are not lying.

"When I was trying to find and question a dark user, they were am scared of me. So they attacked me. Of coarse I defended my self. But something in there soul over took them and turned them into something different. Something dark. Something evil." She looked down and then back up at me. "What over took them was a demon. Every dark user I encountered had a demon within them. The only way I could have saved them from despair was to kill them." She tears welling up in her eyes. "I watched them fall to there knees, lifeless. Killing dark users was the last thing I ever want to do. So please let me help you, so it doesn't happen to you."

"I never said you couldn't"

Fin. For now

So sorry it took so long to update a freaking book! Anyway hoped you like this charts and

PEACE OUT LAWLS!!!
I promise I'll update soon!