Ch.8

Seto's pov

I saw a the one of the light users casting spells at the dark user.

I felt anger boiling up inside me. A purple aurora surrounded me.

"Seto?" Lulu...

"Seto, whats wrong?" She asked concerned. I didn't answer because I was focused on the light user that was attacking the dark.

I didn't even realize I created a huge ball of fire.

"SETO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Lulu screamed.

I shot the fire ball hitting the attacking light user.

I jumped down from the little ledge we were hiding on and ran down the in a inhuman speed.

"You will not be killing anybody today." I said in a deep batman voice.

The other light user was looking around confusedly. He turned fully around and saw me. Our eyes locked.

The other light user got up and started firing spells at me.

I don't even remember putting up a force field, but I'm thankful for it.

Lulu's pov

What was Seto thinking?! I wish I known that this would happen so we could get here faster.

"Ty, Mitch, come on we are gonna get the dark user out of there." I stated.

"How?" They both yelled back.

"Well as you can see, SETO IS FREAKING ENRAGED." I yelled at them and they got up.

"Okay how do we get down from here?" Ty asked. Crap I forgot he is afraid of heights.

"Oh we just jump." I said plainly, but on his face it was like he was talking to death.

"If you use your magic you won't get hurt okay?" I said and he just nodded.

Brice's pov

What the crap?! Where did this guy come from? Was he the one who threw the fire ball at us?

"Guards!!" My father yelled.

The guards stood in front of me and my father. I looked back to see the dark user and there were three other people.

One was healing the the dark user that my father attacked, one was was watching us, and the other was helping the dark user to his feet.

The one healing was a girl with long brown hair with purple streaks, the one watching us was a guy with head phones around his neck, and the one who was helping him stand was a guy also wearing a black and red checkered sweatshirt and dog tags.

I started to walk over to them and when I was a few feet away one cast a spell at me. It hit me right in my shoulder, it felt like I just got shocked. Oh, wait this person just used a lighting spell on me.

Two guards ran over to me and helped me up and tried protect me but.

"GO AWAY WE DONT WANT ANY WAR!!!" The girl hissed. If they don't want war then why are they here.

"Then why are you hear?" I was startled because I didn't know my father was right behind me. I turned to see the dark users force field breaking.

I notice that some of the guards that were fighting were my friends.

"SKY, ANT! STOP WHAT YOUR DOING!!!" I yelled at them and they did as I told them too.

I walked up and they are all looking at me like; WHY?! WHY DID YOU TELL US TO STOP?!

"I told you to stop because they are innocent, see, they were trying to save the dark user we were keeping captive." I explained to them.

(Fin, for now)

Hey guys Srry I haven't been updating, right now I'm sick and I feel fantastic ((not the sarcasm)) I just really wanted to get this chapta out to guys before this years ends so yaaaaaahh~

PEACE OUT!!! LAWLS!!!!