Ch.9

Disclaimer: this is not the chapter with the two truths and a lie character, Srry.

Enjoy~ LAWLS!!!!
---

Lulu's pov

Are you serious. SETO?! You just had to rage. Lets see how old is he again? 17? 16? Who gives a crap right now? Right now we need to worry about not getting captured and being killed.

I look up and they broke Seto's force fields. My eyes widen when the current heir using a forbidden light spell. That spell will or can kill anything unless it is not preformed properly.

I looked at Seto again and he was on the ground, passed out. DAMNIT!!! You idiot, why we're so reckless?!

"Mitch, Ty, can you do me a favor?" I asked them calm and composed as possible.

"Yeah what is it?" Mitch asked.

"I need to get the dark user out of here and to the tower." I said having my eyes glued on Seto.

"What about you and Seto?!" Ty asked. I turned my head to look at them.

"I'm gonna try saving my brother. If I fail then I die or he dies. If I succeed then we get out alive. Now when I tell you to leave you run as fast as you can, AM I CLEAR?" I said the last part very sternly. They both nodded in agreement and I looked at the one we just saved. Well not yet though.

I kneeled down and put my hand on his shoulder. He winced and I quickly took my hand off.

"Sorry, you will be sore for a few more days but don't worry we are gonna get you out of here." I said with a sympathetic smile. He nodded and I stood back up.

"On the count of three." I said with my back towards them.

"ONE!" I semi-yelled.

"TWO"

"THREE"
---
MUST READ!!!

Can you guys tell that I'm getting lazy? Yes? DAMN IT

I really wanted to get a chapter out and Thank you for over 700 hundred reads already I just posted this in the middle of last month. ((I forgot what month it is okay)) THANK YOU GUYS AND READ MY OTHER BOOKS i think they are pretty cool ((not))!!!

WELL...

PEACE OUT!!! LAWLS!!!!

Light and Dark Magic. ((SetoSolace)) *Slow updates*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें