Ch.2

Seto's pov

My parents left me and my older sister Lulu for dead when I was around 5 years old and she was 8.

What they said to us before they left was that I should have never exited, but my sister says other wise...

Around three years pasted and my sister told me why they left, but for some reason I didn't care..

She says that we both are dark magic users, the magic users that people say that we pose a threat on. That people like us, dark magic, are always considered evil! Why!? It should never be like that!

We are just being who we are and nothing less...

When I would wake screaming my sister would run in my room and sing a lullaby for me and I would fall asleep...

She has the most beautiful voice ever...

But...

She stopped singing after we found another dark magic user.

His name was Ty and he was around my age, which was around 8 at the time.

He said that he had no memory of what happen to him but I can see right through that.

He knows what is happening and he knows what will happen to us if light users find us.

They. Would. Kill. Us. In. A. Heart. Baeat.
A few years after we met Ty and we found another dark user when we both were around 12.

His name was Mitch and he had the same story as me, but his sister was killed.

My sister told me to stay away from people who have the brightest blond hair and brightest blue eyes, because they would be the one who kill us.

You can't easily identify people like us. We always stay in the shadows, using our magic consciously, planning out every thing we do, making sure we are not seen, hoping for one day we would be accepted for who we are.

The truth is about is that we are petrified of the light users.

Therefore we don't fight back against them...