chapter 1.2

😢😢I am sorry for the late update.

Please comment. Comment. Comment. Comment.😌😌

Let make a deal if I get 100 comments on this chapter then I shall within 48 hours.😁 What's say.....??

This chapter is dedicated to Earlybird2298. I updated a draft by mistake but the excitement that showed on that draft was overwhelming for me.💜💜

aparnaraj09  Thank you so much for your 😳😳 more than 25 comments on previous chapter of affliction.

Please think about the deal.🤨😉

********************************

"Open the gates." Sitting with Vishwajeet inside the car, his adoptive father told the guards.

As soon as the gate opened, his house was in front of Vishwajeet's eyes.

Or maybe not.

Vishwajeet himself did not know which was his house.

Where he was born or where he grew up.

"Always remember you are going with the pride of our family.  Don't do anything that could make our clan being look down in your father's eyes."

Apart from Vishwajeet and his adoptive father, Shiva was also sitting next to the driver.

"I cannot promise anything." Vishwajeet said without looking at him.

Shiva smirked at Vishwajeet reply but it offended his adopted father.

"No one is asking you for that either.  Just be on your best behaviour, that's all.  I shall send someone to take you back after one week." Vishwajeet's adoptive father tried to show that he did not care about Vishwajeet's thoughts.

"I am not a child.  I shall come back myself whenever I would feel like.  Don't bother yourself for that." Vishwajeet's attitude was still equally cold.

His adoptive father was getting angry on him but anger can be vent on an 8-year-old child, not on a 28-year-old man.

"I see why your parents abandoned you.  They must have known that you would turn out this ungrateful. That is why they gave you for adoption when you were 8 years old." His way of taunting Vishwajeet was very merciless.

Vishwajeet had got used to such disdain.

No one knows what is in his heart because he had learned the art of not bringing his emotions to the face but this art worked for others and not for his best friend.

As usual, Vishwajeet remained silent but neither his silence nor the taunts he received could be tolerated by Shiva.

"If you are done with your taunts then may we go in?" Shiva asked for permission but without waiting for permission, he came out of the car with Shiva.

Both of them did not look back until both of them came inside and the gate was not closed.

"Thank you for accompanying me." Vishwajeet said to Shiva.

"Do you think it was appropriate for you to do that?" Shiva's gesture was on Vishwajeet's behavior where he makes his adopted family feel alien.

"You have no idea how excited I was to do something like this here." Vishwajeet took a deep breath as if he didn't care.

"It could be much more chaotic than you think it is." Shiva was clearly worried about Vishwajeet.

"I don't think much."