Chapter 1.7

I know I should have updated sooner and I had planned to but I got vaccinated and some of you might know what happens after that.

In this chapter your love birds are going to meet. 🥰🥰🥰

So please don't forget to comment.

I shall start updating proclivity from day after tomorrow continuously. 💜💜

Please comment.
************************
"Hey, have you met Vishwajeet?" Karan asked Vishal.

"Has he already arrived?" Abhinav bumped with wide eyes between them before Vishal could speak.

All the brothers were at their regular spot in garden where they usually gather.

"Yes. He came to meet mother as soon as he reached. That's where I met him too." Karan said looking away.

"I had no idea about his arrival otherwise I would have gone myself to meet him first." Vishal was sincere.

"I didn't know you are so fond of him." Parakram scoffed.

"It is not about fondness. He is my elder brother. Being a younger brother, this is what I must do." Vishal wrapped his arm around Abhinav's neck. "Abhinav, we both will go together."

"Don't expect me to go to him." Abhinav detached himself and stood away.

"Why? Are you so afraid of him?" Karan laughed.

"Why wouldn't I be? Of course I am very much afraid of him. I have heard so many things about him. I have heard his stories of cruelness and brutality. I don't want to even see him." Abhinav shivered.

His reactions were giving a nice show to all of his brothers.

"What if he comes to you himself?" Karan teased him but Abhinav got scared.

"Why would he come to me?" Abhinav was really fearstruck.

"Who knows? Maybe for punishing you for having such thoughts about him." Vishal also joined Karan.

"You both are scaring me. How dare you to do that? Abhinav pointed at both of them being angry. Have you forgotten that I am your elder brother?"

"Just like Vishwajeet is our elder brother. Are you expecting us to be scared of you like you fear him?" Karan and Abhinav were not taking name of sparing him.

Parakram, Anmol and Deepak were just enjoying their bickering.

"You little brats. Come here. Let me show you what it is really like having an older brother." Abhinav ran after his younger brothers but soon he finds Vishwajeet standing in front of him.

Even Vishwajeet's normal face was enough to scare him.

Vishwajeet's arrival caught everyone's attention there. Abhinav couldn't bear standing so close to Vishwajeet and ran to sit beside Anmol.

"Hello Vishwajeet. Welcome home." Anmol greeted Vishwajeet with smile.

Vishwajeet just smiled in response.

"Hello third brother." Vishal touched Vishwajeet's feet. "You should have notified us about your arrival. I would have come to escort you." Vishal said with respect.

Vishwajeet just patted his shoulder.

Parakram is as same as always and Deepak doesn't feel any need to greet him as he is always busy in being a bootlicker.

Abhinav was still trying to get away from Vishwajeet's eyes but.......

"Abhinav." Vishwajeet called him in high voice making him shudder.