chapter 1.3

Thank you mmndrta missme2294 Detectivesherlock007 Earlybird2298vaishnaviGodiVenkata❤️❤️❤️ for commenting 69 comments all together.

Although I wanted 100 to update within 48 hours but I wanted to show my gratitude those who commented.🥰🥰

I know some of you must be upset with me because of late updates but I am trying to make it up but please consider commenting because that's what will keep me going on.

Commenting doesn't cost you anything and it isn't giving me anything except happiness and enthusiasm. 😌😌

Please comment.💜💜💜

**************
Sonam was standing outside her house waiting for her baby sister to come. Today Sonam is going to meet her younger sister Karishma after many years. She is very happy and excited too. Sonam was not the only one who was waiting for Karishma. Today Anmol was also with her.

Ever since Anmol realized how lonely Sonam felt because of him, he has been trying his best to be with her in every important moment.

He could not give much time to Sonam but now he is trying his best to reduce the distance between them.

It was getting quite late. Sonam was finding it very strange to make Anmol wait with her for such a long time.

"Anmol." She spoke to grab his attention.

"Yes?"

"You don't have to stay here with me. I shall let you know when Karishma comes. You must have some other works." Anmol was looking very tired, so Sonam wanted him to rest for some time being.

"Am I bothering you?" Anmol asked playfully.

"No. It is not like that. I feel like I am bothering you. You don't have to wait for my sister along with me. She is not that special." She smiled weakly looking down.

"Of course she is special. After all she is your sister." Anmol smiled.

Sonam could not argue with Anmol beyond this, so she thought it better to keep quiet.

In a short while a car comes and stops at the main gate of their house.

Before the driver gets out of the vehicle, a 21-year-old girl in a Oran top and a purple long skirt comes out.

Her face brightened as soon as she saw Sonam.

"Didi." She gave a loud voice to her elder sister as soon as he got out of the car.

Karisma's eyes were only on Sonam, but along with Sonam, Anmol was also watching Karisma.

The way Karishma was running towards her sister, Anmol had come to understand that it was not only Sonam who was waiting for Karishma but Karishma was also yearning to meet her elder sister.

Running in the middle of the flower beds, Karishma herself looked like a flower.

Sonam was waiting for Karishma to come to her with outstretched arms. Karishma tightly closed her eyes as soon as she hugged her sister, as if she wanted to capture this moment inside herself.

"Karishma." Sonam whispered having tears of joy in her eyes.

"Didi. I missed you so much." karishma confessed happily.

They broke their hug.

"Even I missed you a lot. How was the journey?" Sonam asked caressing Karishma's cheek.