chapter 2.1

Guys, I have made a resolution even before New year to update regularly. I have decided to write 1000 to 1500 words everyday so that I can update within 4 to 5 days regularly. I know it would be a bit difficult for me to make it and a bit but writing is something I enjoy a lot and this much I can do for what I enjoy so much.

What I enjoyed the most is reading all of your comments.

So please don't forget to comment. ❤️❤️❤️

Please. Please. Please.

Meaning inner me: yeh bhi koi tarika hai bheekh mangne ka.😒
**************************
It didn't seem them to realise that there is anything else in this world apart them.

It was not like they both were lost in each other's eyes but they had their own reasons for not letting each other go.

Vishwajeet was trying to figure out where he must have seen this clumsy girl and Karishma was afraid what if this tough expression man leaves her wrist.

Please don't leave my hand.

I have not planned to die this young.

But Vishwajeet seemed to have different plan. He suddenly let her hand go which definitely made her fall. Vishwajeet didn't even flinch seeing her going down as if it didn't affect him at all.

Karishma knew that she is over until she realised that she fell on something soft and fluffy.

She had shut her eyes very tight considering these to be the last moments of her life but it once she felt the soft surface beneath her, it was a different story.

Have I fallen in heaven?

Ofcourse, that was not the case.

It was not heaven. It was the truck full of very delicate material kept in big containers covered by extra fluffy, soft and thick cotton base mattress.

She sat up to see Vishwajeet but she couldn't see him as he left as soon as she fell.

What a jerk. Huh!
---------------------------------------
Parakram and his tail Deepak were also in the hospital campus. Probably for their next motive.

Parakram- Is everything going on good here?

Mr Gupta- Yes sir. Everything has been taken care of. But the construction going on behind.....?

Parakram- I told you to not to interfere in it.

Parakram sounded very rude. It was his deliberate action to make Mr Gupta understand what he actually meant.

Mr Gupta- I would not sir but it's impossible to not to pay attention there. We are soon going to inaugurate the hospital and that construction of yours does not seem to be over even after 6 months. It is a matter of concern.

Parakram- Maybe but it is none of your concern.

Shiva- It might not be his concern but it's ours.

Parakram hears Shiva's voice from behind. He turned to see and it would be an understatement if said that he was surprised but it didn't affect Shiva even a bit.

Parakram- What are you doing here?

Shiva- As I said that the construction is our concern. I am the new incharge of the research these medicines have been transported for.

Shiva came close to him and gave him a file.

Parakram- This can't be true.

Parakram whispered in disbelief looking into the file.