chapter 1.4

Hey lovely readers.🙋

I am trying my best to be as frequent as possible. I shall be more if you will show your appreciation through your comments.🥺

Thank you❤️ mmndrta missme2294 Detectivesherlock007 Shrutigajendra  Earlybird2298 Vino60772 Aishanana22 for making 124 comments altogether on last chapter.😊😊😊🤗

Please guys. Please do comment. I promise I shall harder to update fast.💜❤️

To clear confusion:-
  Eldest - Kritika(*)
I- Ankit (*)
II-Parakram(**)
III-Vishwajeet(**)
IV - Anmol (***)
V- Deepak (cousin)
VI- Abhinav(*)
VII- Vishal ( adopted)
VIII- Karan(**)
***************************
"Wow. This mansion is no less than hotel. I can roam around entire day, still won't have enough of it." Radhika was giving Karishma the tour of of the mansion.

Karishma was amazed to see search beautiful different columns for different families. Even the garden near main gate it was nothing in front of what is inside. Even the premises for servants were too decent.

Karishma could not believe that her sister is married in such a well off family.

"You are right. Actually, this mansion is divided into three parts. Earlier the three parts belongs to three wives of our eldest master." Radhika told her.

"Eldest master? You mean my sister's father in law?" Karishma asked.

"Yes. The same one."

"Does he really have three wives?" Karishma asked with wide eyes.

"Not anymore. He is left with two wives since one of them is dead."

"You mean didi mother-in-law?" She again asked being shocked.

"No no. Not her mother in law. Eldest master's first wife." Radhika answered calming her down.

Karishma signed-in relief but Radhika's every answer was create a new questions for Karishma.

"You mean my sister's mother in law is not the first wife?" She was really confused.

"Actually, she is third one." Radhika sad after looking around.

"What? Third one? I can't believe this." Karishma was astonished.

She was so surprised that she couldn't gather her thoughts to ask more. It wasn't like she didn't want to but this fact was kind of undigestible for her that her own sister's mother in law is not the legal wife.

"Didi." Radhika gave her voice taking her out of the thoughts.

"Hmmm?"

"I heard somewhere that polygamy is illegal. Then how come our eldest master could do that? I mean didn't he get arrested?"Radhika asked in low voice in fear of being heard by anyone.

But that was not the case with Karishma. She was as vocal as she wanted to be.

"Of course it is illegal. But it is not the same case with arresting those who practice it. They can get married multiple Times and don't get punished until one of their wives file complaint against them. Even though, marriages other than first one are null and void in the eyes of law but still people are free to do anything they want in their lives unless someone legally interrupts." She explained everything to Radhika.