Chapter 1

'YG University', a dream school of everyone , and a school that every students are riding their own expensive cars (or not so expensive like the cars of the scholars) with their own driver, except for one student.

And that student name is Jennie Kim.

A scholar at YG University who always ride her motorbike instead of a car

A scholar at YG University who always ride her motorbike instead of a car. You might wonder why she doesn't riding a car like the other scholars, it's because Jennie Kim is came from a poor family.

And here she is again, on her way to YG University, riding her motorbike, but as she getting nearer to the school, her motorbike suddenly stop just like the other day.

You can see on her face how frustrated she is, she tried to restart it again, but failed, in her frustration she just punch it lightly and repeatedly to release her frustration.

And when she had enough, she goes down in her motorbike, when suddenly an expensive car stop beside her.

The window of a car rolled down revealing a girl, and the girl's name is Yeri.

Kim Ye-rim also known as Yeri is one of the bitches in YG University

"Jennie, your motorbike has broken down again?" Yeri asked while eyeing Jennie's motorbike

Jennie just look at Yeri blankly for a second then look at her motorbike again.

While Yeri sigh like she really give a damn about Jennie, Yeri then goes down to her car.

"When are you going to replace this broken bike? " Yeri said

But Jennie doesn't even spare a glance at Yeri, instead she just minding her own business and that is fixing her car by tapping it harder like it can really help her motorbike to be alive again.

"It tortures you every morning" Yeri said but again, Jennie just minding her own business,"Your hands have got so dirty " Yeri said then take her 'expensive'pouch to her 'expensive' sling bag then offer it to Jennie, "clean them, come on"

Jennie stop tapping her motorcycle then stared at the pouch then take it.

Yeri was about to go back inside her car after Jennie take the pouch but Yeri turn around and face Jennie again.