Chapter 6

(Day 2)

There is a student guy who's putting something in the handle of the telephone, when he saw the target coming, he then walk away like he didn't do anything.

Meanwhile Jennie just arrived at the telephone area, she then picked up the telephone then stared at the paper in her hand for a second before she realized something is off in the handle of telephone.

The one that the guy put a while ago is a super glue.

Jennie tried to take the telephone off in her hand but she failed, she tried and tried while gritting her teeth.

-------------------------------------------------------
(Day 3)

Jennie tiredly go inside the cubicle then closed the door.

Suddenly two student guys entered the restroom then lock the door of the cubicle where Jennie is.

"Who's that?, What are you doing? Let me out!" Jennie shouted panicking,"Let me out!" Jennie still shouting while trying to opened the cubicle door

--------------------------------------------------------
Jennie tiredly leaned her forehead in her locker while breathing heavily.

Her hair is so messy, and she's also sweating.

Meanwhile when Yeri and Joy arrived at their locker area just near from the locker of Jennie,then when they saw Jennie's state they just laugh at her.

Jennie looked at them then glared, suddenly she saw Esther.

"I can't stand you! You brought another diamond necklace!" said Joy

Meanwhile Esther just stared sadly at Jennie then walk away.

While Jennie sadly leaned her forehead again at her locker then tightly closed her eyes.

"It's a gift" said Yeri

"From Wang, the sucker?" ask Joy

"Hey" A voice suddenly called Jennie

Jennie then removed her forehead at her locker then looked at her side, but glared quickly when she saw who is it.

It's Lisa.

"Is this your cheap friendship?" Lisa said then smirk while putting her expensive watch,"She doesn't even dare talk to you for fear she might offend us" Lisa said then crossed her arms

Jennie then remembered the scene a while ago, when her bestfriend Esther just walk away after she see her.

"Is it worth it?" Lisa said then smirked while shaking her head

While Jennie who's still breathing heavily, just glared at Lisa.

-------------------------------------------------------
(Day 4)

Jennie tiredly put her meal at the table then take a sit in the long chair of the empty canteen.

Nit even a second, she noticed something is off where she's sitting, she then tried to get up but then again, she failed.

She just breath deeply in defeat then stared at her meal.

"Stale trick" Jennie said in disbelief

She then tried to get up again but stop when suddenly a guy student put a small lantern at her table, she then followed the long tale of the latern, and then saw another guy lightning a lighter at the end of the tail of lantern.

Jennie's eyes widened in realization, she then closed her eyes tightly,"Please don't do this!" Jennie shouted at the top of her lungs

Meanwhile fireworks can be heard inside the YG university.